36. Mr. CEO Of Love

Though the body was tired, Vikram wandered in search of not letting the mind get tired. Guessing that he was more likely to have Kavita in a suspicious room, he first knocked on the door, again knocked on it, did not open it, and then broke the door. He didn't find anyone there and was about go. He stopped hearing a small voice and walked towards the direction. When he saw Kavita with her mouth tied behind the big pillar, he untied the bandage from her mouth and he stood in front of Ahana carrying Kavita on his shoulder. She was found to be reluctant to walk. Then, the two rushed Kavita to the hospital next door. When the doctors told her that she would be fine if she had two bottles of glucose in her body, Vikram and Ahana came out saying ok.

"Ahana, not even a single fellow was found in that room where Kavita was. They may have gotten the information that I met you so they may have escaped. What do you think?" Asked Vikram.

"Yes, that's right. I think so but the culprit can't escape all day long, can he?"

"Of course Ahana"

Vikram got the phone call from Rahul. He attended the call immediately saying, "Rahul, we got an important information when I met Ahana. On the day I left London... Uff... first check out the CCTV camera at my company, especially on the side of my room."

"Okay Vikram. I called you to tell you an important message. You can be arrested Vikram if we didn't get enough evidence within two days" Rahul said.

"Hmm... I will never get surrender untill I kill those culprits who killed my Dhruv" Vikram said angrily.

After few seconds they hung the call.

Ahana understand something through their cell phone conversation, "Arrested? What is this?" that tormented her.

"It's nothing at all. It's impossible to make an arrest without enough evidence. Do not worry! The struggle we are fighting for justice is on the path to victory and that is why all these threats," Vikram said confidently.

"Okay" she said lightly spreading the smile on her lips. He smiled slightly in return, and unexpectedly kissed him on his cheek with love.

Both of them stood up in embarrassment, Vikram said excitedly, "Ah... Ahana! First kiss! I couldn't believe it... You made me jump between the sky and the earth! My star! Hmm ... I wished to kiss you first but you overtook me. Okay. Shall I give you a kiss? " He asked her permission but she remained shy and shook her head as if to say, "No... No...not!"

"Why?" He narrowed both eyebrows and asked.

"Hmm. You don't need to ask permission" she said, tilting his head to his chest.

Vikram who carried her face in his hand, kissed the bottle of love on her forehead. He gazed at his romantic woman, who closed her eyes tightly. He smiled mischievously at Ahana, who opened her eyelids and showered love with her eyes. They understood their limits and postponed their intimacy for a while.

Then, Vikram went to pay at the hospital and was about to take the purse from his pants pocket. He got the keychain from his pocket that Dhruv had presented him. Vikram had taken this missing keychain from Shiva's room before leaving London thatday. Siva hasn't opened his mouth to Vikram till now about that keychain. Vikram kept the keychain securely in his pocket again. Vikram suspected Shiva's action.

After paying the hospital money, Vikram took Ahana and Kavita safely and returned to their hometown.

On the way, Rahul called Vikram, "Vikram, the evidence on CCTV is not enough. I am trying to reveal the truth as much as I can but the proof or witness is absolutely needed and only if it is available can we succeed in the name of justice. Something needs to be done to protect you within two days Vikram because the resources that got from Dhruv's house are against you strongly."