37. Mr. CEO Of Love

Vikram went to his office where Ahana and Kavita were staying safely at his home. Vikram looks at Shiva and enters his room without showing anything. Vikram was furious and angry that Shiva hadn't told him anything that had happened when he went to London so Vikram didn't even accept Shiva's call after that.

Shiva entered a few minutes after Vikram went to his room. Vikram knew his arrival but didn't even like to see his face and was concentrating on the laptop in front of him.

"Sir ..."

Vikram didn't even look at him.

"Sir ... I resign from this job. I need to talk to you for a couple of minutes before I leave" he said in a low voice. Vikram sharpened his ears only and kept his eyes on his laptop.

"Sir, you have never treated me like this. It makes me very sad. I have been working as your P.A for ten years. Do you think I will betray you?" Vikram didn't answer his question and he looked straight into his eyes

"Sir, I didn't tell you what happened here just because you went abroad for some important work and I didn't allow Ahana to tell you what happened here. We (Shiva and Ahana) stopped the shareholders from leaving. Then, when you came from London, I noticed that your face was restless and I left saying that Ahana resigned by the next day. I'm sorry if this is my fault" he said, shedding tears.

Wiping away a tear drop with his hand, Shiva continued, "Sir, the keychain that Dhruv sir gave it to you is found in Dhruv's sir house in that day. I kept it safely but I couldn't find it anywhere now. I searched everywhere. I called several times to tell you this."

Vikram frowned for a few seconds and said "What? Keychain? Look at this?" Shiva looked at the keychain and said, "This is it, sir."

Vikram said, "I was the one who picked up from your desk when I hurried to London that day. I thought you would tell me about it by yourself."

"Sir, I'm forgotten due to the engagement in extra works. Sorry sir. As it was found in front of Dhruv sir's house so I was about to inform you as soon as I remembered" said him.

"How it would be in Dhruv's house?" Vikram was wondering looking at the keychain and was confused. Vikram understood the true nature of Shiva and he commanded Shiva to work with him again.

*****

Flashback

The three may not have even guessed that the key- chain spy camera that fell from Vikram's pants pocket when he got slipped by the stone while talking to Dhruv that night was going to be their villain of the game. The spy camera  that had fallen on the stone would have automatically turned on and filmed all the incident. It might have turned off once it's lifespan get over.

The next day, Vikram sat infront of motionless Dhruv. He gave his phone to Shiva when he got call from Vaishali. Shiva who came out accepted Vaishali's call. Meanwhile, he found the keychain on the ground and he bent down thinking, "This is Vikram sir keychain." He then put it in his pant pocket. Due to the tragic incident Shiva forgot about this key chain. Vikram also didn't go to office for week, without knowing the importance of the keychain Shiva kept it in his desk.

In a hurry to leave London that day, Vikram searched for a copy on Shiva's desk and found the keychain (spy camera) in his desk. Vikram was also skeptical of how the lost spy camera reached Shiva and he gave him time to see whether Shiva open his mouth regarding it. Later, Vikram forgot about this spy camera due to the embarrassing moment in London.

Today, when Shiva said Vikram about this key chain (spy camera) and Vikram eagerly awaits to see the recording of that spy camera because Shiva said that he took it from Dhruv's house. Even, Vikram didn't expect that the last minutes of Dhruv was recorded in that spy camera.

It happened that night...

After Vikram left, the half white moon hide itself from dark clouds knowing the tragic incident that was about to happen. Dhruv sat outside, near the swimming pool. At night before going to sleep he used to talk to his mother.

"Dhruv... Didn't you come home (old house)?" His mother asked in longing tone.

"No Mom! Today I went outside with Vicky and came home a lately (Thuru's new apartment building)"

"Hmm... hey Dhruv! You're going for training in China next week, right? You can come here at night when you are here" she said.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning maa. Okay, Did you take the sugar pill?"

"I ate, Dhruv"

"Super super... you're just starting to take the pill correctly. Didn't you sleep, Ma?"

"No, I was waiting for your call. Aren't you asleep?"

"Mom, Vicky's birthday is coming up in next month, right? That's why I've been looking at the spy camera on the internet to present him."

"Why always spy camera? Hmm ... You bought something like that last time too, right? Plan to buy something differently this time" she said.

"He has everything else without limits. As he goes everywhere, I feel he's less secure around him so Spy Camera will be useful to him. I will never be with him often like before (I often have to go abroad) so let Spy Camera be safe."

"Okay Dhruv ... go to sleep soon"

"Okay Maa, good night"

Dhruv was looking for a suitable spy camera for Vikram on the internet.

He heard a small sound and saw Rakshita coming in that direction.

"Rakshita! What time is it? It will be over ten o'clock. Anything important?" said Dhruv, not knowing the purpose of her visit.

"No Dhruv, I just came to tell you an important message."

"Hmm. Tell me?"

She examined his face for a second and sat down without any hesitation in another chair next to him. Just to talk to Dhruv, She initiated, "Today morning, I told you about Vikram and Ahana's love, right? Did you think of anything about it?"

"Yes Rakshita, I told Vikram about it..."

'Is this why she came here?' He suspected.

"Oh... super! What an express reaction from your side Dhruv? Totally unbelievable... That's good. Okay, I need a help, will you?"

"Help... What help?" He asked.

She sighed and touched the question that even Dhruv didn't expect a bit "My plea is that you should leave this sports, will you?" She said and started exploring his heart through his eyes.

"Ha... ha ... I didn't understand?" He asked without understanding for whom she has come to recommend.

"I thought I could make you understand by myself but you didn't understand. Oh... OK. Then he would make you understand in his language" She turned her head back and called out, 'Sidhu ...'

From that dark direction, about six feet
a majestic man with a tight body walked towards them. The lamp that lay outside Dhruv's house threw its light indiscriminately above him, and the name for the figure arose from Dhruv's mouth as "Siddharth..." He understood he had come to speak for Sanjithath (Siddharth's brother). He was greeted by the same radiance that appeared on Dhruv's face.

To be continued...

Friends, Kindly do comment and share the story if you like it. The Flashback part will be continued in next chapter.

Thank you,
With lots of love,
Udhaya Vivek