Prologue

Welcome to Leprechaun. I loved this movie so much. It's one of my favorite horror movies to watch on St Patrick's Day. I hope you all like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a car drove over to a small house, it stopped with a man excitingly jumping out and running to the house with a spring in his step. As he opened the door he called, "DEBBIE! DEBBIE! I have a great find to show you." He looked around and in the kitchen found the person he was looking for. Turning around with a bit of a stern look, the man smiled brightly. "You are not going to believe what I found my beloved wife." He said. She rolled her eyes. "What did you find?" She asked. The man took out of his pocket 19 gold coins. Debbie's eyes widened. "Where did you find that? You know this could make us rich?" She asked excited The man nodded. "I found it in a pot by the lake 60 miles from here and brought them home to show you and we can sell them on the black market." He said the smile never leaving his face. "Dan O'Grady, you are a genius. We'll go first thing in the morning." Dan kissed his wife over and over again. They didn't know that a little person was watching them until he jumped out of his hiding place. "Ello there. I came to get me gold back." He said. Debbie screamed in fright as the small man ran toward them. Dan grabbed a broom and swung it at the small man hitting him in the head.

That didn't stop him though. As soon as he reached Debbie, he snapped her neck as Dan watched in horror as his wife dropped to the floor dead. "Now, I want me gold." The small man said. Dan hit the small man over and over again until he trapped him in a crate and locked it tight. Putting a four leaf clover on it. "I'll burn you all the way to hell whatever you are." Dan said as he grabbed a lighter. Before he could light it, his hand shook and his heart almost stopped as he fell back lighter next to him now out. He closed his eyes as the small man laughed. "When I come out of this box, I will find you and get me gold back. That's me promise." The small man said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast

Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes

Sheri Moon Zombie as Cynthia Dixon

Warwick Davis as the Leprechaun

Jamie Lee Curtis as Molly Dixon

Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon

Micheal Rooker as Merle Dixon

Brittney Snow as Karen Dixon

Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes

Mackenzie Foy as Rose Dixon

Freddie Highmore as Chris Dixon

Cailey Fleming as Judith Dixon 

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

There we go. The prologue is done along with the cast. What do you think? Let me know in the reviews.