Unhappy Day in Town

Here we go on chapter one. Sorry this late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly sat in her car impatiently waiting for the parade to stop so she could get home from the grocery store. Judith looked out the windshield to see the parade and knew it was only a matter of time before her grandmother stepped on the gas and destroy the parade just to get home. St Patrick's Day was a good day for school in Judith's mind but it was a bad day for her and her family because her grandmother hates St Patrick's Day almost as much as she hates New Years and New Years Eve. Molly turned her head and saw a man dressed as a leprechaun throwing fake gold everywhere when one little fake gold coin landed on her car that it made her step on the gas peddle and the car went forward fast that it hit one of the floats that was following the man and green strings came off after the car it the float when Molly drove to the left she hit a vegetable stand with the owner and customers running to get out of the way of the car. "Grandma! I know you want to get home, but this is going to land you in jail." Judith said hoping to talk some sense into her grandmother. Molly didn't say anything as she drove into a giant statue of a happy leprechaun just freshly painted when it fell almost crushing both her and Judith. "Would you just go get her. She fucking lost it this time!" The owner of the vegetable stand said while calling the police. Finally some teenagers decided to throw paint onto the first car that drove past which was Molly's car of course.

"I FUCKING HATE ST PATRICK'S DAY!" Molly yelled as green paint and glitter painted her whole car. It didn't get any worse until she got home when she was met with the cops. When she sped onto her street almost hitting a moving van in the process. Molly was breathing angrily as she drove the coin still on the car despite how fast it was going. She was half way to her house when she pulled to a stop. There in her driveway were three police cars. Molly stared at the police cars and got ready to run the cars over to get home. Two cops came over to the green beat up car. "Happy St Patrick's Day Molly. Want to tell us why you destroyed the parade." One of the cops asked. Molly gave the cop a dark look. "Fuck you and the parade. I'm going home with my granddaughter and I ain't going to be stopped by a green shitting Irish parade." She hissed as she spat in the cops's face. "You're under arrest Molly Dixon for assault on an officer, property damage, and child endangerment." Molly slowly opened the door and jumped the cop beginning to beat him as his partner tried to get her off the other cop and in handcuffs.

Cynthia was just finishing her shift at the hospital when her cell phone rang. Pulling it out of her purse she saw that the cops were calling and answered. "Shit. Hello?" She said hoping it wasn't about her mother. "Good afternoon ma'am. This is Officer David. I'm calling for a Cynthia Dixon. Are you her?' The officer on the phone asked. Cynthia signed and prayed this isn't about her mother. "This is she." She said as she prepared for what the cop was about to say. "Your mother Molly Dixon is in the holding cell right now. She was arrested for assault on a officer, property damage, and child endangerment. Your youngest daughter Judith was in the car with her." He said. Cynthia put her head on her car. "I'll come get her. I'm so sorry for her behavior today." She said only for the officer to scoff at her. "You got to stop apologizing for her. It would be best to send her to a retirement home so your children to grow up safe. You better do it Miss. Dixon." He said before hanging up. Cynthia soon got in her car and drove to the police station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. Chapter two is finally finished and up to read. I am so sorry this is late.