𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Birth Name:Camila Maria-Garces

Date Of Birth: August 26, 2003
Zodiac Sign: Virgo.
Power: Salamandra sirena.
Parents: God Of Water: Arlo Garces.
God Of Animals: Carmen Garces.
Both Deceased.

Your Power:
Your power is very much coming up to be like your mother's. Fortunately you got the best of both worlds.
Since sirens are very much animals of the water you have any advantage to water and animals.
You can speak and understand any animal, land or water. And well as transform into the animal of choice, but it can only be a water animal.
As your main power is being a siren; you can attract any gender and manipulate them.

Your Background:
As a young child it was hard being the one of the most powerful god's daughter.
The one and only, after your mother gave birth to you she couldn't bear anymore children.
And your father was heavily devastated.
Your grandmother would pass away when you were fifteen, as because of you and your grandmother's relationship it hurt you deeply.
Then, five months later your mother had committed.
That made you Queen of the sea so very early.
Which gave you great stress.

Recent events:
You have a child, about 8 months old.
You were with a human male and it wasn't like you imagined, immature and uncomfortable.
As soon as you told him you were pregnant he left you, "unforgivable".
But you'll forever love your baby.
Hecneris Peréz-Garces.
She was a beautiful girl, she had the wonderful light-Skin complexion of her father.
Her eyes beautiful eyes made you think of your mother, they were a light brown and slim like hers, then every time she smiled her deep dimples like your father would show, or whenever.
She had nice and curly hair just like yours and very plump lips.

Warning!
After this point in time I am warning you there will be:
SMUT, CURSING, ANGST, FLUFF, THE WORD NIGGA WILL NOT BE CENSORED.
_____________________________
Let's get in with the story, shall we?