player models part 1

I briefly touched on the subject on my first chapter but in the E3 trailer for the game, the soldiers have different designs which eventually led to them becoming the skins for the specialist. 

(the more military skins are more better than most of the player models for the specialist.)

The acceptable specialist are Irish, Casper and Dozer, those three actually look like military while the rest are disappointments, the designs of Casper and Dozer can just be skins for Recon and Support with different colors depending on maps and factions while Irish should be a character if the game have a campaign. 

(the Americans are mixture of tan and green digital camouflage while the Russians use a winter digital camouflage)

The design philosophy for the Soldier designs should be something that might actually be the new armor for the future, futuristic enough that technology has advanced yet modern enough that it doesn't seem to outlandish.

whenever a person dies the soldier will have a different color and gender when you respawn since there the Non-Patriated: civilians, emergency responders and military personnel that have been displaced from their homelands so the soldiers will be diverse.

Or an alternative for the designs to not just be skins: uniform customisation. it could be something like switching vest, boots, helmets, gloves, balaclavas or gas masks, how many ammo pouches, goggles and backpacks. 

(something like customisation in world war 3)

That's just suggestions of mine and we can all agree on that this game is a dumpster fire.