Factions

battlefield 2042 only had America and Russia but what if we add more factions?

The European Union:

The European Union was threatened to collapse after Germany collapsed but manage to pull through, the EU united all of Europe's militaries into one: the European Armed Forces, just like the US and Russia, they employ No-Pats.

The Middle Eastern Coalition:

A coalition of middle eastern countries formed in 2022, they have a large population of people and a large military force, it's one of the few places that haven't been affected severely by the disasters of the 2030s, their enemies are the United States and European Union but allies to Russia. unlike the other three, they don't use No-Pats since they just use their own army.

the People's Asian Liberation Front:

After the war of 2020, the People's Republic of China was dissolved and the Republic of China was instated, the remnants fled in the Kunlun Mountains, asian communist groups join the remnants of the PRC and formed the People's Asian Liberation Front or the PALF, 22 years later, revealed themselves from the mountains to reveal to the world and allied with Russia.

The South American Union:

The War of 2020 had lead to all of South America united under a single banner. Parts of south america was severely affected by the disasters of the 2030s, the SAU was allies with Russia, the PALF and MEC. They employ No-Pats just like everyone.

Australia:

The Commonwealth of Australia became a superpower after the war of 2020 and gain more power after the disasters of the 2030s, the main fighting force is their arm forces, they help supply the US and is the enemy of Russia. They don't use No-Pats.

That's all for this chapter of Battlefield 2042 redone.