Shoot, baby!

The sunlight shone through the curtains and fell straight onto Shams' face.

"Ah might as well," she thought. She'd been up for the past 15mins anyway thanks to a heavy arm around her waist and light snores being breathed down upon her neck. She had to wake up for her Aashirwaad shoot, but she was way too comfortable in RaQ's arms. She started caressing his knuckles with her hand in an effort to wake him up. "Raqueshhh, good morning my love!", she whispered.

R: Soja wapas, we're not going anywhere today. It's a lazy day, let's just stay in and order some good food? We'll binge watch something on Netflix – we'll watch one of your K-dramas. Hm? He said with his eyes still shut.

S: Really? Then I'll pick and you'll watch whatever I pick. Promise me you won't ask "arey par story kya hai?"

R: Yeah, okay I promise. Pick whatever.

S: Aw! You're being awfully considerate, baby. What if I pick the worst show ever? (she laughs – still facing the curtains)

He turns her by the waist so that she's facing him, his eyes open now. He gives her a 1000-watt smile and says,

R: Pick. Even you'll have to watch it no? Just as much of an ordeal for you as it'll be for me. Also, it's cute that you think I'll be watching the show. If only my little good girl knew what 'Chill' stands for in Netflix & Chill.

Shams blushed, laughed and lazily gave him a kiss on his cheek. He held her tighter and brought her close. Their faces were inches away from each other. RaQ slid his free hand in her hair from below her ear and caressed her cheek with his thumb. He looked at her longingly like he'd been waiting all night to kiss her. Shams knew that look all too well, and she knew that if she didn't dodge what was about to happen right now, she'll never make it to shoot on time.

Right on cue RaQ dips in for a kiss, but Shams pressed her open palm against his lips.

S: Now before we go down that route, I have two things to tell you.

R: (mumbles as his lips are pressed against her palm) Does it have to be now? Can I finish kissing you first?

S: I'm sorry baby. The first thing – I'm kinda late for my shoot which starts in about an hour, and you, my dear man, have ITA today!

R: Fuck, that's today?! I thought it was tomorrow or the day after.

S: Yeah well, it's today. (she said pulling his cheek, and then pecking his lips before getting up)

R: You do know that's not fair right? You kiss me anytime you want but I can't do the same.

S: What?! (she exclaims) That is so NOT true. (she says it in her squeaky voice and springs up from the bed)

R: Come back to bed then? (RaQ opens his arms.) Let me kiss you for a bit, and then you can leave.

S: What? Haan? Can't hear you (she says as she runs to the kitchen for some hot water, laughing all the while)

R: (chuckles and buries his face in his pillow) tumko kaam ki baatein kabhi sunai nahi deti, baby.

Shams comes back to the room with her warm water in her hand, comes to the edge of the bed, and caresses RaQ's ankle hoping he'll wake up.

S: Get up no baby, let's have breakfast together before I don't see you for a couple of hours.

RaQ rises up from the bed rubbing his eyes open, gets down, wears his slippers, and walks to where Shams is. He stands right in front of her just looking at her sleepily.

Shams smiles and asks him,

S: Here, you want warm water? (She offers him the RB cup from the BB house she took back from Rajiv)