ITA Awards

(Precap)

He got down from the bed with the support of his knee and made his way over to the mirror to put together the rest of his outfit. Only one thing on his mind right now - how do I convince my pissed girlfriend to get ready for what I have planned tonight.

----

RaQ buttons up his crisp white shirt and slips on his black vest. He starts buttoning his vest when he catches his girlfriend gawking at him in the mirror. He smiles. "Take a picture baby, it'll last longer," he says looking down, happily buttoning his vest.  Shams' eyes grow wide realising she was busy staring. Her cheeks turn beetroot red, and she quickly averts her gaze.

It was time for the tie now. RaQ lifts his collar up and puts the tie around his neck. He starts playing with the two ends of his tie placing them one below the other, and tries to catch the attention of his girlfriend in the mirror. He makes a noise "pch", as if he can't figure out how to do his tie. It worked because Shams looks at him directly in the mirror, maintaining the "bored" look on her face, and sees RaQ struggling with his tie.

R: Help kar na. (He urges)

S: (annoyingly) Don't give me that bullshit, you know how to tie a tie.

R: I know, but this one keeps slipping from my hands, something's wrong. Please? I'm getting late baby. (he puts his puppy face on)

Shams gets up reluctantly, like there's a heavy weight on her shoulders, and makes her way to her boyfriend. She stands in between him and the mirror, and asks him to leave his tie. RaQ flashes his big dimpled smile, and leaves his tie. His hands make their way to her waist, and with enthusiasm, he says "Hi". The poor man was just excited that his girlfriend was melting a little. Shams on the other hand didn't reply and just got busy tying the tie. The distance didn't help, they were too close. All she wanted to do in that moment was pull his neck by his tie and kiss the living daylights out of him, but she was still upset. She tried to distract herself by really focusing on the tie, and trying to make it perfect. RaQ's comment pulled her out of her reverie.

R: Bass baby, itni perfect chalegi. Tie contest nahi hai.

Shams patted his tie twice and was about to go back to her bed, when RaQ pulled her back by her waist and said, "Help me with the blazer and pocket square also no please? Do the pocket square like you did in OTT, I liked it that way." Shams exhaled. She took the black blazer from his hands, opened it and held it up for him to slip his arms. RaQ cups her face with his warm hands from above the blazer and says,

R: Baby you haven't said much in the last 45 mins, say something no?

S: (boringly) Turn.

RaQ obliges and slips his hands into his blazer. He turns back, looks in the mirror, and smiled. He looked hot and he knew it. He quickly slipped on his shiny black shoes to get the finished look with just the pocket square remaining. He looked back in the mirror, and then at the girl standing in front of him. He raised his eyebrows at her in an effort to ask her how he was looking. She smiled, swiped off the invisible dust from his blazer, and said, "You look nice." RaQ was satisfied. With her being so upset, even 'nice' seemed like a big compliment. She took the pocket square out of his hands, and started adjusting it in his little pocket. Once she was done, he was quick to grab her, hug her tight even though she wrestled, he planted a hard kiss on her cheek that made it red and whispered "I love you." He kissed her cheek again and let her go.

He took his phone, and walked out of the room with Shams on his trail. Shams opened the door, he went out of the house and just when she was about to close the door, RaQ stopped it with his foot. He opened the door a little, careful not to hurt her, leaned against the frame of the door and said,