Oh, I love origami!

BONUS CHAPTER VIBESSSS!!! ENJOY <3

(Precap)

S: I love you so much, Bapat!

R: I love you too, Bapat.

She blushes and giggles, and nods her head at him. They continue to look at the lanterns in the sky feeling blessed to have each other in their lives.

----

A cold breeze passes by them, and Shams shudders in RaQ's arms, her back to his torso.

"You cold?", he whispers. "I am but I don't want to leave yet", she says still in awe of the beautiful lanterns lighting up the night sky. RaQ smiles. He takes off his blazer, and gently envelopes her with it, landing his arms on her stomach. He brings her closer to his body (if that was even possible) so as to radiate additional warmth.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she whispers, not believing anything that was happening.

"Kyuki fasa liya hai tune mujhe. Waat laga di hai tune meri." Both of them burst into a hearty laugh remembering the scene where Ranbir said this to Deepika at the end of the movie YJHD at their movie night, the night before. 

S: (in between chuckles) You did not just quote Ranbir Kapoor?

R: (smiling at her) I just did! It's my way of telling you that I DO concentrate on the movie too, other than caressing you (he rubs her arms), hugging you (hugs her close) & kissing you (he spins her in his arms and lands a deep kiss on her lips.)

R: (resting their foreheads against each other) Chalein, baby?

S: (in her baby voice) Aakay!

He flashes his dimples, grins at her, and caresses her hair before landing a kiss on her cheek. He wanted to freeze the moment till eternity. He strokes her hair gently and pulls her deeper into his warm chest nuzzling into her hair breathing in its scent. A gentle whisper, "Baby, I love you", and he draws her hair aside. Planting a passionate kiss on the nape of her neck his lips glide to claim her lips. He leaves a trail of kisses along her jawline, at first gently and then deeply, his hands wander along her dips and curves, marking their territory.

Her breath quickened and her heart kicked hard in her chest.  Only if she could pause the moment to last forever. Her hands travelled from his chest and dug deeper into his back. She was melting under his touch. They had to stop. They look at each other and smile before breaking apart.

They look at the sky one last time and start walking towards the car hand in hand. It's a little different this time though as RaQ feels something cold and shiny on her finger. He looks at it and starts playing with it. He shifts his gaze to the woman wearing it only to find that she's been looking at him all along. He chuckles.

S: I love the ring baby. I really do. (She caresses his thumb playing with ring)

R: I know! It's beautiful. You're the only person I thought of when I saw it - my cute little butterfly. (shams chuckles) And I was going to gift it to you either way. But when I started thinking about a ring special enough to make it a promise ring, I thought why not gift her the very one and the fact that now it had meaning attached to it was just icing on the cake.

Shams tears up a little. He brushes off the tears with his thumb that hadn't even started trickling down her cheek yet. "Well, this brings me to my next question... When and where did you buy this ring without me even knowing? And where did you hide it for so long?" she asks, almost amused.

R: Haha. Remember that day when we were at Orra and they took you aside to get some pictures clicked? I was browsing the store, and that's when my eyes landed on this one. I asked him to sneak it into the bill, and give me the bags directly. But he told me that the ring wasn't your size. (Shams gives a confused look) He knew that because you tried some on.