Chapter 2: Mean Enbies

The thumbnail showed a Minecraft player with Hyunjin's skin screaming at three other players with Aaron, Ian, and Sei's skins adorning the blocky figures. The video is titled "elite kids/stray club uhc ep. one: MEAN ENBIES". Hyunjin's face scrunched up in disgust as he sighted the player with a name tag reading "J1one" next to "jupiterlatte" on his computer screen. He quickly pressed the T key on his keyboard to open the chat.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ Y'ALL EVIL!

He aggressively typed.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ AARON SEI AND APPARENTLY IAN

He called out the ones responsible for the teams.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ this isn't what i meant when i ranted to you about a person more annoying than lino!?

Some of them had met before the start of the recording. Two of them being Jisung and Hyunjin where one acted invasively and the other took an immediate disliking to him.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ mean girls? more like mean enbies!
ᐸstarrieniqhtᐳ HYUNJIN BESTIE I'M SO SORRYYYY
ᐸstarrieniqhtᐳ BUT I'M NOT LOL
ᐸjiniemagicᐳ of course it was your idea
ᐸjiniemagicᐳ hopeless romantic who projects onto their friends

"Shouldn't we be using the boat to find trees or something?" Jisung suggested in a weak tone that made Hyunjin feel guilty for calling him annoying in front of everyone.

"Yeah. I agree." Kate said stoically.

Hyunjin hadn't even fully registered the two had spawned in the middle of the sea.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ and JUST MY LUCK we spawned in the middle of an OCEAN BIOME
ᐸjiniemagicᐳ no land IN SIGHT
ᐸBirdWeasleyᐳ Hyunjin some of us are actually trying to find resources here
ᐸBirdWeasleyᐳ If it bothers you that much we can swap you with Honey so you'll be with Roxy

Jisung stayed in such hurt silence (and Kate so angrily silent) that Hyunjin decided he shouldn't be an asshole and switch with Honey.

ᐸjiniemagicᐳ no thanks i feel bad now
ᐸianhypen0620ᐳ Too late, man, Jisung is literally crying in the Stray Kids gc already
ᐸianhypen0620ᐳ He's really bawling his eyes out here
ᐸianhypen0620ᐳ Some of the iconic moments here are "*sad squirrel noises*" from him, "*empathetic wolf noises*" from Chan, and "*wheezing snake noises*" from Hyejung
ᐸjiniemagicᐳ ...

Hyunjin took a deep breath, "I'm sorry," he started, "I do kind of find you annoying, but it's nothing that inherently bothers me. I think Lino is annoying, and he's one of my best friends!".

After a lengthy pause, "Oh." was all Jisung said as he put the boat on the water and did nothing else.

After a few more moments of no speech (wherein Kate put their own boat down), Hyunjin copied Jisung's actions, also putting down his boat.

"Which direction do you wanna go?" Hyunjin asked, trying to sound casual.

"How about towards zero-zero?" Kate suggested.

"Sure, so we don't forget about the border later on and get killed by it." Hyunjin chortled.

Jisung and Kate gave light laughs in return. The two reconciled acquaintances and the reluctant ex-defender of one of the ex-enemies moved the in-game boats in the direction they had discussed.

"You're not gonna cut that part out, right?" Jisung asked, referring to Hyunjin's apology in their recording for YouTube.

"I was actually going to. But now that you mention it, I won't." said Hyunjin.

"Okay." Jisung said, "So what kind of Minecraft player are you? Do you play mini-games as your content? Or do you do parkour maps? Wait, I think you're someone who does survival let's plays! Vanilla or modded?" he rambled.