{Chapter 2} ~New kid~

Hey everyone!! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and hope you enjoy this chapter as well!! X3
Enjoy!

{Yunosuke's POV}

Today's the day I join the academy. I'm nervous but I don't show it, right now I'm on my way there alone...on the roofs as always..I'm wearing my normal clothes that I wore yesterday, mum washed them yesterday so their not dirty or smelly.

I leapt from roof to roof, my bang still sticking on my face as I did. My ruby red eyes glaring towards the academy which was now appearing behind the houses.

As I arrived, I leaped down from the roof and landed perfectly on my feet. I looked straight forwards and that's where I started walking. I pushed the academy door to see an empty hall straight forwards and so I started walking forward 'It should say *head master* on the door so I'll keep looking..' I kept walking forwards, looking at the doors each time I past them.

I continued doing this until I finally found it. ~Knock~ ~Knock~ I knocked on the door to hear a female voice from the other side. "Hmm? Are you Yunosuke?.." I nodded with my hands in my pockets, a serious Expression was glued to my face. "Okay I'm lady stunade, head master of this academy. Your first class is in Class 8 Take this note and give it to the teacher in that class.."

She informed me as I nodded once again as I headed out of the office strolling straight to the play ground. As I walked down the stairs, I kept wondering what is would be like to have friends since I already am inside of the school.

'Class 8' I red on the door, there was no window so they couldn't see me. 'That's good..' I thought as I boldly knocked on the door, gripping strongly onto the note I had in my hands. I heard the handle turn as the serious face had disappeared and was replaced with a normal looking face that I wear whenever I am not going through any feelings at the moment.

The door opened to see a brown, pineapple-haired teacher with a scar right across the bridge of his nose "Hmm? Who are you?.." I held out my hand, giving him the note "Aahh a new kid, Yunosuke is it?" I nodded, a smile hidden behind the part of the mouth mask. "I'm Iruka, just so you know.., Now wait here.." And so I did.

I heard mumbles inside the room but weren't loud enough for me to hear. 'Must be a thick door... Or probably it prevents sound from escaping from inside the room..' I shrugged to myself as I heard the door open once more. "I have told them you couldn't talk, lady tsunade had informed all teachers about you... Come in.."

He said as he guided me inside the room, as soon as I entered I saw everyone staring at me, I looked at them then back at the teacher named 'Iruka'. He seemed to be looking at them confusedly but soon noticed he was picking a seat for me.

"Your going to sit next to Sasuke over there.." He pointed over to the student with raven black hair who seemed to be looking out the window. I nodded and walked over, hearing whispers all around me which didn't bother me at all.

I sat down next to a boy with blond hair and blue eyes, seeming to be paying no attention and the boy named sasuke, who continually stares out the window..I keep having a strange feeling tingle through me but ignore it. 'Something's going on...probably the stares, cause their creeping the hell out of me...' I thought, daydreaming through the whole lesson.