{Chapter 3} ~I'm.....sorry...~

Hey guys!! Another chapter here! I enjoy making these chapters and I hope you enjoy reading them! If you did you will love this one as much as you did with the others!
Enjoy!

{Yunosuke's POV}

~Ring~ ~Ring~ the bell alarmed the class, it was now break. I stood up and we all headed towards the door Iruka-sensei waving at me and so did I but I was cramped up by the girls in which I have no interest in. I sighed hearing arguments and some talking at the same time..which was getting on my nerves.

I was about to run off before Sasuke interrupted and said loudly. "Give the boy some space!..can't you see he's not interested in any of you?.." I heard him say as he folded his arms and narrowed his eyes at large group that now silenced.

I shoved my hands in my pocket, looking at the group as they groaned and walked off moaning annoyedly. I looked over to Sasuke who stood there looking at the group as they separated. "I won't do that for you next time..." He said turning around to face me. I narrowed my eyes in anger since he became so rude to me now. I shrugged meaning 'I don't care...'

He narrowed his eyes as well. We stared at each other in silence before he broke in.. "I think you can talk..your just faking it.." I clenched my hands into fists and shook my head "Talk.." He said plainly but I refused. "Why won't you talk!.." I kept my mouth shut... "Grr..I know your lying... You just don't want to talk that's it.."

I turned my head to the left, my eyes shut forcefully meaning 'Tch..' I felt hands push me backwards to the ground, I fell onto the ground causing people to gasp. As he went for a punch, I leapt back into the shadows so no-one saw me, but Sasuke followed. I hit my back and head against the brick wall when I leapt back, my eyes clenched shut as I rubbed my head aced badly.

Sasuke grabbed my collar lifting my upwards and I grabbed his hand. He smirked and I narrowed my eyes, since my legs were in the air I kicked him hard, sending him launching backwards. I landed on my feet, panting not seeming him running up to me. He gave me a strong punch in the stomach causing me to fly back, breaking he brick wall and hitting my back against a house.

Everyone came rushing towards us and so did iruka and kakashi. I coughed up blood which stained my jumper {which covered my mouth}. I growled Clenching my fists as iruka came over to me and kakashi went over to Him 'That idiot, I swear I will use all my training I did against him..' I thought

I felt a liquid slither down my head..questing it was blood. "I'll take you to the hospital.." 'Grr...I'm an idiot..why did I go easy on him, and why am I acting weak..I'm strong!' I shook my head and took his hands off of me. I got up onto my feet and brushed the dust off me.

I looked up to see a moody Sasuke talking to kakashi-sensei, I smirked at how he was getting told off by sensei. 'He deserves it..' I thought as iruka-sensei walked to my side. "If anything badly hurts during a class, give the teacher this note..." I nodded taking the note from his hands.

I walked over to class, as I passed him, our eyes met as if a warning sign for the other to *back off*. I got to my next class which was with kakashi-sensei and luckily I was sitting far away from Sasuke..My ruby eyes glaring at kakashi but not paying attention to any word he said. Sometimes even getting the wrong answer because of my daydreams which no-one started giggling about.

Once class had finished, I got up for, my desk and grabbed my bag, placing the strap on my shoulder and all of us walked out of class all chatty. Once I got out the class door, I put my hands in my pocket as I slowly walked through the hallway until I finally got out of the school. The fresh air greeting me into the outside world which I missed a lot.

I took a few steps away from the door, my hood blocking the sun from hitting my eyes. My breath was slow and steady but suddenly got knocked out of my when I was pulled back by surprise, someone tugging on my shirt. I turned to see Sasuke behind me, eyes filled with sorrow. The sunset was a great affect on the scene, the sky orangish colour which made my Crimson eyes sparkle like diamonds.

I narrowed my eyes but even though he looked at me with sorrow filled eyes "I'm.....sorry..." My eyes widened but soon softened at the apologetic ninja that stood miserably in front of him. I nodded my head and he gave a small smile which was rare for anyone to see since he was always moody.

He gave me a sudden hug which was first bone crushing but after gentle and soft. 'Is this what a friend is like? It's good....' For some reason my vision became blurry and felt warm tears slip down my cheeks {How I'm doing now XD} and hugged him back gently. He let go and I quickly covers my face. 'No don't see me like this!..' I though, more tears slipping down my cheeks, making my palms wet.

"What are you doing..?" He said as he placed his hand on the back of mine which made me jump a little. He removed my hands forcefully seeing the tears in my eyes and my cheeks wet. "Why are you crying?.." I concentrated my chakra on my memories sending them to my hand, I placed two fingers on his forehead sending the memories to his mind.

Since I couldn't let anyone know I could talk, I sent memories to him... When it finished I removed my hand and looked at him. He looked at me with sorrow once again which brightened me up, knowing he cared about my past. "I'll walk you home..." I was so happy I finally got a friend, I hugged him and he hugged back, we both walked over to my house in silence...but happily.

That was long X3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I obviously did! I hope to see you in the next chapter!! Bye!!