Introduction!

The Min Family!

Min Y/N, the sister of Min Yoongi is a very chaotic and friendly girl. She is quite opposite of her brother but he loves her. Their father is a successful business man and his brother has also joined his father's company now. Although, your father wanted you to work in his company as well but you wanted to get a job on your own will. At first he didn't liked the idea but then he has to agree because he loves you a lot and he's also proud of you because of you supporting equality. About your mother, you lost your mother when you were 6 and your brother was 14. Yup, he's 8 years older than you.

Min Yoongi, your cold but kind hearted brother

Min Yoongi, your cold but kind hearted brother. He is very handsome and intelligent as well.
As I mentioned before, he has been working in his father's company and soon will become the CEO of it. He loves his sister a lot and is very possessive about her. He also has a nickname "suga". He is engaged as well and will be getting married soon.

Min Sung-ho, your and yoongi's father. He's a very smart and soft-hearted person. He loves his kids unconditionally. He owns a company and has a very good bond with taehyung's father since they were childhood friends.

The Kim family!

Kim taehyung, the only son of the owner of Kim Industries

Kim taehyung, the only son of the owner of Kim Industries. He has a cold and arrogant personality. He doesn't like people who talk a lot and are chaotic and hates girls. He never wants to get married or date but god knows what the future holds for him. And ofcourse he's very handsome nooo he's breath-taking.

Mr Kim, tae's father who's a very good person and has a great personality. He has been running his company very well but since he was tired, he decided to give his company in taehyung's hands (which he knows is the right decision) since taehyung is very interested in business and is very hardworking.

Mrs Kim, tae's mother who's a total sweetheart. She was a model in the past but she quitted a few years ago. She is very rich but has a golden heart.  Also she's now looking for a girl so she can get her son married.