🔔Wedding Bells🔔 pt. 2

Y/N's POV:
Now rosè and I were standing beside oppa and teasing him.

Suga:

Rosè: we should stop annoying him now Y/Nieee, his future wife is about to enter so let's go

Y/N: ok Rosie and bye oppa good luck *me and rosè chuckled*

Rosè: yeah good luck oppa

Suga oppa just rolled his eyes and then we started to walk away. We stood beside my father who was talking to rosè's father.

Mr Park: oh hi Y/N, where were you before?

Y/N: hello uncle, I was in the bridal room with Jennie unnie how are you?? *I said as I bowed at him*

Mr Park: I'm good dear!

Just then Jimin and taehyung also came and stood beside us after greeting rosè's father.

It was time for Jennie unnie to enter. I was so excited.

1,2 and 3 the musicians started to play the piano and the violin and the doors opened revealing Jennie unnie looking like a princess with her father. She slowly and gently walked towards oppa as everyone present there started to talk about how beautiful she looked. Poeple were recording the scene including me and rosè. It was their wedding but I swear I was very excited. After a few minutes, she stood in front of oppa and her father gave her hand to him before telling oppa to take care of his daughter. It just be hard for Jennie unnie. I wonder what will I feel when I get married? How hard will it be for me to live without appa. How much am I gonna miss him and oppa. And who will the guy be my father will give my hands too. Ahh shut up Y/N and think about the present. The priest then walked on the stage and after greeting the bride and groom, he started the vows.

*Vows*
Suga oppa: I do

*Vows*
Jennie unnie: I do

Priest: now you may kiss the bride

Suga oppa then gently pulled Jennie unnie closer and kissed her. They looked so cute together. Everyone cheered for them and then Jennie unnie's parents went towards the stage and congratulated them.

Rosè: they look so good together right Y/N??

Y/N: yes they do

Rosè: Y/Nshii you should also get married now

Y/N: huh what?

Rosè: what do you mean by what?

Y/N: I am not even dating and you're telling me to get married, you're ok?

Rosè: so let's find someone for you

Y/N: shut up rosè and why don't you get married now?

We were interrupted by my dad.