Not just a dancer

Hannah's POV (year 2009)

New tweet : looking for a dance partner! Anyone interested? DM meeeee!

Tweet Sent!

I was looking for a partner to dance with for an upcoming competition. I was desperate no one, I mean NO ONE at my studio wanted to dance with me....lets just say I'm not the best dancer and that's why they don't want to dance with me.

'ding'

New Mention!

@Harry_Styles: @Hanluvs2dancee ill be your dance partner!

I quickly tweeted him back.

@Hanluvs2dancee: Yay! Finally I have a partner! Wanna meet up?(: DM meeeee

I soon got a DM.

Harry Styles:

I was wondering where you wanted to meet? I'm in Pennsylvania right now visiting Family! Ill drive to meet you?? I'm excited for this!

Hannah S: I'm in PA too! Dallastown? That's where my studio is! We can meet there and practice tomorrow at 11? I'm free all day!

Harry Styles:

Perfect! Ill meet you there tomorrow at 11! See ya soon! Could I have your number? In case I get lost!

I gave him my number and looked at the clock. It read 9:08pm.

I have heard of Harry before around school. He's one of those kids that moves away and comes back all the time. I'm pretty sure every school has those kids.

Maybe I should head to bed. Big day ahead tomorrow!

I laid down when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hannah? Is this the right number?" Harry asked.

"Haha yeah it's me! What's up?"

"Nothing, sitting in my room bored. How about yourself?"

"At the moment I'm jamming to Hannah Montana!"

"Oh god. I could only imagine."

"You jelly?"

"Oh yes! So tell me about yourself!"

"Well, I'm a girl,my favorite type of dance is Contemporary, I love Michael Jackson, I love the color pink, I love dance more than life itself, I run track, I played soccer, and I love blue raspberry RoFo's...it's a blue soda, and I am random and hyper! How about you?

"I'm Harry, I'm a boy, my favorite type of dance is also contemporary, I like the color red, I love to dance, I'm originally from Holmes Chapel, I love root beer, and I sing a little bit."

"Coooooool!" I said with a yawn.

"Well I hear your tired so ill let you go! See ya tomorrow! Can't wait." He said cheerfully.

"See ya tomorrowwwwww!" I said equally as cheery!

I hung up and dozed off.

---------------------------------------

I woke up at 9:45 and hopped the shower.

I stepped out pulling my damp hair up into a high ponytail. I put on tights my blue and white striped shorts, my blue sports bra and white crop top. I walked out to my car and opened the door. I quickly got in turning the heat on.

I drove to the studio pulling out the silver key and slipping it into the lock. I opened the door and turned on some music.

A thousand years by Christina Perry came on and I started dancing.