" Yes?"

"Yes, you are stubborn." Felix replied. "H-how did you even get in my house?!" Mika yelled." window. "Felix replied going into the kitchen. "Why are you even here?" Mika followed him." "To tell you that I'm done with all of this. It's stupid." He said making a sandwich. "You have any ranch?" "Yes.. Wait why am I allowing you to make yourself a sandwich with my food?" Felix looked at him. "Because you like me." He grabbed the ranch and put it on his bread.

"What?! No I-" "Yes you do you in denial brat." Felix interrupted him. He got some ham slices putting it on his sandwich. Mika blushed. "Okay.. Maybe just a little." He admitted. "I knew it."

He took a bite out of his sandwich. Felix started to walk away." "Well I'm done here. I just want you to get the memo that I'm not doing this anymore." "You're just going to leave your mess!?" Mika yelled. "You sure do yell a lot and yes I am." He walked out slamming the door. "Jerk!" He glared at the door. Felix walked back home. Mika unwillingly cleaned felix's mess.

- 2 months later-
"Mika!" Harry called him over. Mika walked over to Harry. "Yes? " "You still hadn't asked him yet." Harry asked him. "Well maybe I'm still a little edgy. I mean what if he doesn't like guys." Harry looked at him. "Are you serious? He is obvious now." Mika blushed.

He was right Felix had started to show more feelings towards him.
"Fine, I'll ask him okay?" Harry smiled. "Finally, you stop being so lonely." Felix was at home working on his homework from his classes.

"Freaking homework...freaking college." He finally finished after horrible hours of writing reports about the history of photography. He sat back as he let his thoughts fly freely to wonder into many things. He came across the thought of Mika, a pain in the ass but it was something about him that made him soft. He admitted that he started to feel something for him ,but he didn't want to approach yet. He sighed organizing his papers.

' Fucking brat.' Felix didn't like the thought that Mika just had to say the right words to make him do anything for him. He had dreams of him and had woken up in such a state that he would blush and scold himself. There were times where he smiled at the thought of his smiles and pouts , that were so cute to him.
~
Sorry for updating so late I've had a writer's block
Comment and vote!
- Author-chan
~