Secrets are made.

—Forgot this story existed. This chapter is inspired by the book- Two sided ((Ts book 1)) so check that out!—

((Gingerbrave pov))
When I saw the worried faces I wasn't surprised, But some not surprised. I mean I'm an infected.. But not? I saw Custard some close to me, which was unlikely for them to do, I saw them grab my tail and drag me to the lab. Which I have to say was painful, they kept complaining I was heavy so just made me walk and follow them, if I tried to run anywhere they would keep me I an tube in the lab, which was not fun. I then saw frosted suger cookie ((my oc from Puppet on an rice cake)) and they looked at me with surprise and concern, I looked at them and saw they were concern for me, which was strange cause I was looked at with scariness.

((Frosted suger cookie ((MY OC FROM POARC ((puppet on an rice cake)) POV))

I saw gingerbrave passing by the lab, I saw shocked to see that the bravest cookie in the world, was becoming infected. Nobody could even match the braveness of gingerbrave, it was sad seeing someone special but also hated was becoming something that shouldn't have happened. I felt rage Inside of me, but it wasn't really my fault. It was someone's... Someone who I might know... someone who I know planned the downfall, not me suspose to know it. But if I do tell ANYONE there secret... I would die and the infection would be worse.

Don't tell them don't tell them don't tell them don't tell them don't tell them

Words: 279