Chapter 3: Meeting the Others 1

"She's coming" Demee murmured in excitement.

Her eyes were locked at the door, so eager to see mom for the first time.
As for me, I was looking at the opposite direction, obviously...not EXCITED

And then the doors opened...

"MOM?!" Demee ran towards the lady and hugged her.

Well, It was quite dramatic.
But I was stil locked in my seat and I'm just staring at them.
Suddenly, Mom looked at me...our first eye contact...
I was about to stand, when two beautiful young girls entered the same room,'ruined the moment'.

"Girls,I'd like you to meet Demee and Andrea." mother said while pointing at us.(first time I heard her voice)

"Hello." They both greeted as nicely.

Mom: "Darlings, these are your SISTERS!"
"Jessa, Ary and...where's Vie?"

"HERE!" another girl shouted and entered the room; catching her breath..."My apologies!" :) she said.

"And this is Vie," mother continued.

Three beautiful girls were standing in line...
-at the left is Jessa Monroe; pale, kinda thin,has gorgeous long black hair and eyes that were sunset-orange.
-at the right side is Vie Summers also pale, kinda short; has very attractive red lips,red messy hair and her eyes were green but lighter.
-and between them is Ary Foxx;she's blonde and has this blue tantilizing eyes like Demee's. She is also pale (all vampires have pale skin) and she is tall.
(You might be confuse, Why do we have different eye colors? and different surnames! Well, I'm confuse too.*you'll know the reasons;in the next chapters*)

"Girls? Please lead your sisters to their rooms in the dormatory,so they could rest!" mother requested.

"Yes,Mother" and we went out the room and walk towards the said dormatory.

*****

"Here we are!" Ary said in excitement. and pulled the doors.

It was a very huge room. Has five huge beds, a piano, five study tables, a sala set, a huge flat screen television etc. Surrounded by large windows covered with red printed curtains. Definitely, a room fit for a princess.

"Welcome to our room, Sizzams!" - Vie said while slightly raising her hands around the room.

"Our? Room?!" I said in li'l shock.

"Yes! This OUR room" Jessa retort and smiled.

"Ooohh? So, that explains the five huge beds." Demee second the motion and nodded.

Out from nowhere Ary asked,
"So, How's life outside the university?"

"Uhhmm...It was Fun." I replied, slight annoyance clear in my tone.

"That's It?! It was Fun?" She retort; seems like she was not satisfied by my answer.

"Ary! They might not be in the mood yet, let them rest first" Jessa reacted.

Vie: "She's right, sista! They seem tired you know."

"Oooh? Yeah? I understand. Sorry I was kinda excited to really chat with you and..." -Arjelie

"NO! No! I'm sorry, I did not mean to...there's just nothing tell,really." - Andrea.

"No worries. Just go get some rest, you've traveled a long way." - Ary said with a smile while closing the doors.

"Okay! Thanks Ary!" - Andrea

Demee and I were left in the room.

"You know! They seem very nice!" -Demee

Andrea: "Yeah! I noticed that!"

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on instagram
@anne_drea97