Chapter 2: She's Coming

Andrea's POV
Demee was so glad we finally arrived. Meeting our mom and our other sisters excites her. I felt the excitement in meeting them too but being trapped here for four years;is the not so good part; because this isn't just another place on earth...this is another UNIVERSE! And this literally freaks me out !

"You ready?" Demee asked.

"Sort-Of" I answered while grabbing our bags and went out the car.

Unexpectedly, Eight Men were waiting for us outside.

"Welcome Princesses" they boringly greeted in chorus.(military style)

They were good-looking men in their black uniforms and they all have this common scar on their foreheads(more like harry potter's).
I think these guys are called 'guardians'.
(I know some stuffs...I read vampire books, ever since I found out, I am ONE)

"We're here to escort you both to Head Mistress Grey's Office." they added.

"Who's Mistress Grey?" Demee asked while walking towards one of the guardians.

"She's the Head Mistress of the school,Princess;the general facilitator of the university" he answered.

"Oh? Okay??" she retort;still curious.

"Uhmm...So,what's your name?...How old are you? ...Ahh..Are you single?" Demee asked him again.

"Really?! Dem?!" I reacted,annoyance clear in my tone.

"What?! I'm just asking!" she replied.

And we continued walking in the empty hallways; there were no sign of students in the hall...strange.

"Here we are." a guardian said while opening the large wooden door of the office.

As the door opened, we saw Mistress Grey, sitting on the table;wearing a red elegant long gown.

"PRINCESSES!" she exclaimed with this weird british-like accent.

She doesn't really look nice. She's kinda creepy, with her red lipstick and red everything. But as my father once said 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. Although, she's really giving me goosebumps.

She gave us both a kiss on the cheek and offered us seats in front of her desk.

"Your mother's going to be here in any minute now,ladies. So,you make yourselves comfortable while waiting for her."

We just nodded and gave her a little smile. Suddenly, we heard footsteps form outside.

"She's comiiiinng." Demee murmured in excitement.

Follow me on instagram
@anne_drea97

Thanks for reading!