School!!!!!!

=Axo's POV=

            I yawned already bored of math class. It was never anything interesting. I'M A DEMON WHEN AM I EVER GONNA NEED TO KNOW ALGEBRA. The bell rang and I got up dusting my shirt off before standing next to Tot while he finished up the paper the teacher gave us. He looked up at me and frowned. "You didn't even attempt to do the paper did you?" I smiled and shook my head. "Nope!" "Axo! You're literally gonna fail this class." I shrugged not caring. Tot got up walking alongside me in the hallway on our way to Dimensional Traveling 206. It was one of the best classes in the school. 

         As we entered the classroom we noticed a set of royals we had never heard of before. We may not have gone to school for a while but we went to a lot of our dad's meetings so we knew the royal families and I had never heard of this one. I turned to look at Tot and he was already looking at me. We had the exact same thoughts. "Who the hell are these fuckers?"

     Taking a seat next to one another we couldn't focus in this class to busy trying to figure out who the new royals were. They were the Beuxatons. Definitely not the Chartqi. They couldn't possibly be a part of Gumein or Loimji. I noticed everyone was starting to get up and leave. I elbowed Tot realizing that the bell rang. 

     Tot stared at me. "Soooo, Do you know who they are cause I have no clue?" I shrugged at him. "Maybe Olimin...They're a pretty far away kingdom so.." We decided to ask around with our fellow classmates. I walked up to a group of girls huddled outside the cafeteria. "Hey ladies." They turned to look at me and blushed each waving shyly. 

    "So ladies, Do you girls know who the knew royals are?" I pointed to the girl and boy. Most of the girls' heads shook no but one girl raised her hand and began to speak in a soft voice. "Those are the Wunito...They're pretty popular so I'm surprised Your highness didn't know them." I snapped my fingers in realization. "I remember them. They use to be so rowdy I didn't recognize them." "I heard their family sent them to Board of Doom School. Apparently, they came back prim and proper."

     I ran off to find Tot and walked to him. "You figure out who they are?" I nodded, "They're the Wunito." Tot's eyes widened, "Juni and Xing Wunito!? NO WAY!" "Yes, way." He was honestly surprised and couldn't believe me. We walked into lunch together and went to get our food. "mmm Sand-Witch or a Chill-Eiii." Tot popped behind me. "Move I want that damn Straw-Burrrrry Ice-Scream." I chuckled and moved out the way. "Ill go for a Spat-Hetti." I got a Cook-eep." We sat down at a table together peacefully when we heard two trays drop in front of us.

    "I advised you to move those trays and yourselves." The two owners of the trays chuckled. "No my dear prince we shall not." I opened my eyes and right before I was both of the Wunitos. "Ah Juni, Xing how are you guys. I hadn't seen you since the border decisions 2 months ago." "We have been lovely sicne you took 50% of our land." 

   "Ah, you sound upset Juni." "Just a bit." Xing ushered Juni to sit down. "We never expected to see you guys going to school here. What happened to your precious homeschooling?" "Mother has decided we need more socialiation. Father agreed because he is down bad for mother." They nodded before getting up. Shortly after they stood the bell rang. 

    "You guys have that bell down pretty well." They simply shrugged. "We've been going here for years, see you later Ciphers."