Chapter 15

Cassidy's pov
I opened my eyes and saw Tay still sleeping next to me. I remembered it was magcon day 1 but since it was the last event, it was lasting 3 days and we had 4 other days to explore Miami. I stood up and felt a wave of heat hit me. I groaned and walked to the shower. The event was starting at noon and it was 9 am so I wanted to shower before anyone else. I put the water on cool and took my clothes off and took a 20 minute shower blasting SoMo the whole time. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I walked out the bathroom and saw Tay up with two outfits layed out on the bed.
"This is yours" she pointed to the outfit. She had picked out white high waisted shorts, and a crop tank with a floral crescent moon and black vans. I put on the outfit and blow dried my hair and straightened it. Tay showered and I did my makeup real quick. I sprayed some perfume and took a selfie and posted it with the caption "🌸" and instantly got likes. I walked into the kitchen and saw Gilinsky drinking some water. I sat next to him and smiled at him.
"How do ya feel" I said.
"Like shit" he mumbled. I laughed and posted a picture of us to my snapchat story.
"Ready to go guys" Taylor said. We all nodded and walked out he hotel room to the event. We arrived at the event and walked back stage. Everyone was talking so I decided to go into a little room and practice my singing cause I was supposed to preform. I was gonna sing love me harder because who doesn't love Ariana grande. Shawn was gonna sing the weekend part. I didn't even notice cam was sitting next to me until he cleared his throat.
"Woah you scared me" I said lightly smiling.
"I'm sorry Cassidy" he said. I sighed and shook my head.
"You know cam. I don't want to hear it. Like I don't. I don't wanna be in a relationship with you anymore. Like I would be okay with being friends and stuff but never again." I said running my hands through my hair.
"You weren't here when I needed you"
"I am"
"It's too late" I sighed.
"Cassidy" he said biting his lip.
"Can I want to be friends with you. Don't push it" I laughed. He nodded and stood up and so did I. He gave me a hug and I hugged back squeezing a little. We walked back into the room and I sat down next to Tay.
*skip magcon*
"Wow that was awesome" I said sitting down next to Jack On the couch.
"You know what else is" he said smirking.
"What" I said laughing.
"You" he said kissing my cheek.
"Eww your so cheesy" I said kissing his lips. He kissed back putting his hands on my hips. No one else was home cause everyone else went to the beach. He stood up not breaking the kiss picking my up putting his hands on my butt.
"Cassidy" he said breaking the kiss.
"Yes" I said putting my forehead on his.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he said biting his lip.
"I'd love to" i said kissing his lips again. He walked to his room and gently laid me down. He reattached our lips and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I parted my lips slightly and he quickly put his tongue in my mouth. I tangled my fingers In his hair pulling him closer. He took his shirt off throwing it across the room. He reached the bottom of my shirt and looked into my eyes for permission. I nodded my head and he slowly took it off. He kissed my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan. He smirked against my skin giving me goose bumps. His hand began to trail down my hips and made it to my inner thigh. He put his hand over my private area and grabbed it through my shorts. I moaned into his mouth and tugged at his lip making him moan.
It was probably the hottest thing in the whole world.
I've never really done anything sexual before so I didn't know what to do. I made my way down to his 'member' and slightly grabbed it making Jack moan loudly. We heard banging on the door so I quickly threw on of jacks tee shirts on and combed my fingers threw my hair. I ran to the door and opened it and saw all the boys at the door smirking along with the girls.
"What?" I say.
"We heard you guysssssss" Nash said making a püma face. My mouth took the shape of an O. My cheeks became bright red and Jack walked behind me running his fingers threw his hair.
"What's wrong babe" he said.
"GET SOMEEEEE!" Taylor yelled and Jack immediately flipped Taylor off. For the rest of the night we watched old scary movies.

----------------------------------------------

Just a filler chapter😋