C25

I've never witnessed a crowning ceremony or the royal ascending preparation. The rite lasted five days in the Sacred Temple with the High Priestess and her disciples. Locked under the Golden Water I'm a special candidate being the first female to rule and the pregnancy. I still can't believe all those times with him paid off and now I'm carrying his child. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

My coronation comes as a surprise to everyone. Neighbouring realms send their congratulations as a form of new alliance because they know better to mess with me now that I've reached my full potential and given into my darkest.

I've been cleaning up Riga messes and going through the screening process while training a new set of army since I destroyed the last ones. I'm still the executioner and Commander of the army. I don't trust anyone to take on that responsibility.

Gaea says I've been away for a while now that my body needed to get use to Di Hipsodat again. I conceived on Earth through the human process and the state of my body at the time was human like, so I have to birth the child like humans do. I don't know if it's going to be a male or female and I don't care because Gar is taking it away. I don't want anything to tie me to him. I don't want to keep his memories alive. I tried to forget him but some part of me remembers him. The only way to get rid of him is by giving away what's tied me to him, the child.

The baby only used thirty days in me before Gaea cut him out. I named him Ulrik before giving him to Gar without looking back. And apart from Gar and Gaea nobody knows I was with child. 

I ask Gar to look after him on Earth because I know my son is special. He probably inherited all my powers, he will need some guidance when the time comes because I won't be there. I don't grieve even though Gaea asks me to rethink my decision. She keeps me isolated for seven days to process what I've just lost but she doesn't know she's just giving me time to forget them. 

On the last day of my isolation. I officially begin my first day as El Di Hipsodat. I walk from the Temple with people going down on their knees and I don't stop until I arrive inside the palace. Taking my seat on the throne.

Finally, I'm Queen.

"El Di Hipsodat."

****

FORTY THOUSAND DIHIPIAN (FORTY EARTH) YEARS LATER.

"Lurytendra Azra Bycom." 

I jolt awake from the sound of an unfamiliar voice calling to me, waking me. What's going on? Only I know that saying. Only I can say...

"Gar." I call upon the gatekeeper before moving to lean against the wall, awaiting his arrival.

He arrives, astral projection from Earth. "El." He bows in respect.

"Care to tell me why I just heard a human call to merge Azra and I together."

"She isn't human, my Queen. She has potential. I see so much of you in her," he raises his head to look at me before continuing, "if you know what I mean."

I do know what he means. I've been searching for someone with potential to take me on when this body gives in to its weakness.

"What's her name?"

"Camille Raven Stark."

"Stark? That name..."

"Yes, El. That name."

"Where is she?" I demand because I need to know so we can start the process as soon as I can.

"At the school. She needs training, she knows nothing about her powers or how powerful she is or can be. Dam-El and I will prepare and mould her into what you need."

That makes me smirk. "Good. And Gar, don't take too long."

"I won't." He gives a final bow before disappearing.

Camille Raven Stark. I like the sound of that name, too bad she won't be that for long.

THE END (FOR NOW)

LAURA-EL WILL BE BACK.

****

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this book. It's a prequel and the beginning of my trilogy. The first book, The Vale has already been published on Wattpad but I will be unpublishing it to make one or two changes and update again.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.