Oct. 16th. (kirishima angst)

They all stood around their dear friend watching the light go out in his eyes. Not a single one who wasn't crying. "KIRISHIMA! STAY ALIVE DAMNIT! DONT LEAVE US SHITTY HAIR! I need you..." Bakugou yells as he drops to his knees cradling Kirishima's head.

Balugo checks his phone. October sixteenth, twenty twenty-two. The date his one true best friend would've turned another year older. See, that day, his whole group of friends decided that every year on this date they would meet up at his favorite spot and catch up.

Its been five years. they're all pro-heroes now. Mina ended up with sero just like him and bakugou knew they would. But something that Kirishima predicted that bakugou denied was that he'd end up with midoriya. and he did. denki is with shinsou but we all knew that would happen.

Bakugou goes into the livingroom to his husband who was on the couch, knowing the date. "Idiot. Im going to meet up with my friends." He kisses him on the cheek grabbing his coat, phone, and keys then leaving.

He shows up at the stupid cafe they all used to go to in highschool. Kirishima always suggested it because it was his favorite. Bakugou ordered his drink, then a drink for Kirishima, in which they'd bring to his grave later like they always do.

He sits down at the booth that has his best friend's full name screwed onto it in gold. Soon, Mina and sero come and sit down, followed by denki. 

They sit down and chat, when bakugou gets a chill from Kirishima's side of the booth which was right next to his. He mentally smiled and continues chatting with the bakusquad.

Later, they go to his burial spot and set his bubble tea down. they talk to kirisima like he was in their normal conversation even though they couldn't hear him they knew exactly what he would say. 

After everybody but bakugou left, he continues to talk to Kirishima, this time tears streaming down his face as he tells him what has been going on since the last time he was here.

He gets up and walks back to his car, and get in crying a little more. 

There the ghost of Kirishima stood looking at bakugou wishing he could wipe away all those tears. "I'm here. Never forget that please." See, what everyone didn't know was that Kirishima was still with them even though they couldn't see him. Kirishima's girlfriend was the only one that could see and talk to ghosts. She never moved on. she stayed with his ghost form.

Kirishima had been watching each and every one of his friends. watching their mile stones, and their lows. He was there. And he holds them through all of it.

As he sees bakugou start his car and leave he goes back home to his girlfriend.

"How was it?" she asked. "Still the same as usual. I just wish I could help them more." He says looking down at his feet. His girlfriend, Y/N got up and hugged him. "I know baby, believe me I do."