⚀Bestest Friend!⚀ (PT2)

you were at your house watching TV, again... when all of a sudden, you thought about LRS, that person you met at Walmart, you like them, but you start to think about when they said the others, what did they mean by that?

You walked up into your room, and find the note with his address pinned on the wall with a push pin (📌) you grabbed the paper and tore it off the wall, and you got in your VEHICLE [Bike, car, etc]

and put the address in Google maps, you drive over to the house, it was HUGE! It looked like 10 people could live in it! You were so amazed that you didn't even notice that LRS was outside with someone else that you haven't met yet, (who's that Pokémon?)

It was a person with fire hair! You thought that isn't possible!'(or something else that sounds confused) you got out/off your VEHICLE and just stared at the fire, it's moving, IT'S REAL! you were so amazed you fell onto your VEHICLE, and I guess LRS and that other person saw you fall onto your VEHICLE.

"Are you okay?"
You hear in the distance, I guess he hasn't recognized you yet.
You say you're okay, and that's when he recognized your voice...

"Hey, I remember you! Y/N, I can't believe you came here!"
They say while running up to you

You ask who he was sitting with outside
"Oh, that's LOS, she has a BIG crush on me, ever since we first met, she used to like oranges a lot, but she learned she had fire powers and went crazy, the only reason I'm out here with her is so then she doesn't kill me, LITERALLY. "

(Oh dang, you thought)

Then you heard her yell...
"LRS! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!? YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME!!"
LOS said while her fire hair got slightly bigger

"Don't listen to her, as I said, shes COO COO"
LRS whispered, and changed his voice to be a funny voice when he said "COO COO"
(That made you go haha)

"Anyways, how about we go inside? The house, I meant..."
They say in their normal voice and saying the last part in a more serious tone

You accept, and you walk toward the mansion but before you could get near the place, LOS runs up to you and LRS

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"
She says in a mad tone

(You and LRS just standing there and being annoyed/angry)

LRS sighs
"Okay, we'll have our "DATE" inside, the house I mean."
You can tell They're being sarcastic when They said DATE just by Their voice and tone.

All three of you start walking towards the house, you start to get excited to see the inside, and you are also surprised that the place hasn't burned down yet. [LOS lives in the mansion]
You enter and, the place isn't that fancy, it's just a normal house that's big, also when you walked inside it was pretty quiet, but not that all quiet.
You walked into the middle of the house with LRS and LOS, and you start to think about what LOS stands for, after going upstairs, you find Seven colored doors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and some other very unique ones. The Rainbow doors have the first letter of their color, ROYGBP, you start to conect the dots, LRS is the red door, and LOS is the orange door or the yellow one?

"Y/N, are you okay?"
LRS says, sounding worried

You get your head out of the clouds and notice that LRS was showing you his room, but you were distracted by your thoughts. (Bruh) you apologize and walk into his room.

 (Bruh) you apologize and walk into his room

(What his room KINDA looks like)

You think it looks REACTION [Cool, nice, pretty, bad, etc]
LRS doesn't care what you think

he just cares about what he thinks(ANNNNYYYYYYWAYS-)It's getting late, and you like it here, then LRS asks a very SERIOUS question

(ANNNNYYYYYYWAYS-)
It's getting late, and you like it here, then LRS asks a very SERIOUS question...

"Hey Y/N, why don't we have a sleepover? Then when you wake up, you could meet everyone else!"

.-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-π-

I guess I'm starting to get better at making Wattpad stories, because this one was PRETTY long, anyways, I love making these, and I hope in the future I get to finish this, anyways... MMS out!

-Make Me Suffer [AKA, MMS]