OC: The Wild and 'Feral' Outsider

Name: Leon
Gender: Male
Species: Lion
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Leon is a bit closed off when it comes to other people outside of Lavertus, he's very strong and doesn't take crap from anyone, though he does forget to self care as seen from his basically exhausted and beaten appearance. Though if he does like you he's a lot more friendly, tho will still mess you up if provoked.
Debuts in?: Season 2
Looks:

Cosmetics: He has a bandage on the bridge of his muzzle, various scars on his body, and various bandages on his arms, hands, chest, and feet

Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Chi Powered Deflection Staff (Made it himself)
Height: 5'9
Likes: Lavertus, The outlands, His ruleless freedom
Dislikes: Rules, Having to cover up his more wild side
Crush: Laval or Cragger
Quote: "If you think I'm stuck with you, you're sorrily mistaken..."
Other: He and Lavertus are both the infamous "Shadow wind", they both take turns going in from time to time.
Backstory: Needs work but basically he was cast out of his home from a very young age for a reason he can't remember, whenever he tried to recall it it's fuzzy, he went into the outlands, almost dying from its harsh conditions when he was saved by Lavertus who took him under his wing as his quote on quote 'Prodigy.' He vista Chima from time to time as Shadowwind, helping people out here and there, h it when Chima is in danger by the new tribes is when he steps up and reveals his true identity.

(Might draw Leon later to give a proper visualization of him)