🍋You're Mine🍋(Glamrock Freddy)

You've never seen Freddy possessive before. He's usually so easy going. Not quick to anger, lets the little things go. Just the other day, Monty was raging about wanting a guitar solo the next time he performs. He was throwing things, threatening Freddy and the other employees. But Freddy just smiled and agreed. You asked him later if Monty had upset him. You placed your small hand under need his large, metal jaw. Sharp teeth glistening. He told you not to worry about it. That he was fine.
But today, with that customer that gave you their phone number. You saw an anger in Freddy's eyes that you had only seen reflected in Monty's before. You had been friendly with the customer, sure. Smiled and laughed at his poor attempt at a joke. But only to be polite. You didn't feel anything. You just hate these kind of social situations and wanted a way out as quickly as possible, and accepting this person's number seemed like the fasted way.
You knew Freddy had seen the exchange. You had watched him force niceties with the customer and fake a smile. But after they left, after everyone left, you went to find Freddy.
Freddy was sitting in his dressing room, winding down from the day. He was checking himself in the mirror. Possibly for any chipped paint or exposed wiring. He stopped and turned when he heard you come in. The look on his face was the normal cheerful one he gives you at the end of the night. You had come to look forward to that smile. You looked forward to hearing his voice and feeling his claws on you. After the day you had, you were itching for some attention from him. You saunter over to him and sit in his lap. You are so small compared to him. You place your head on his chest and let the cool metal relax your muscles and bring you back to peace.
"Are you feeling okay, after today?" You ask in earnest.
"Yes. I'm fine. Just a long day, I suppose. Tomorrow will be better." Freddy let's out a long sigh.
"You know they mean nothing to me, that person." You grab your phone and delete the number. "I didn't know how to respond so I-"
Freddy cuts you off with a kiss. Sudden and quick your lips are pressed. The kiss is harder than usual. More serious. You return the gesture and press harder into Freddy. You straddle his lap and try your hardest to reach all of him, despite your size.
Suddenly you're in the air. Freddy has picked you up and tosses you on the nearby couch. Bent over you feel exposed as Freddy's claws begin to tear at your clothing. You feel heat rise inside of you as more and more clothing is ripped away.
"You're mine." Freddy groans under his breath.
Slow and deep he enters you. Sliding in you feel yourself clench and the quickness. You grasp the fabric of the couch beneath you. Your face pressed into the cushions. Freddy's claws grip your bare ass as you begin to feel metal slamming against you. Starting out slow and in his usual rhythm. But something changes. Freddy slides deeper inside of you as one clawed hand grips around your throat. Carefully he lifts your head up and you can see the dressing room mirror in front of you. There in the reflection is Freddy Fazbear staring down at your naked body, while you're taking him all in. He makes eye contact with you in the mirror's reflection.
"I'm going to breed you. You're mine and now everyone will know it."
You smile giddily at him in the mirror. Your cries of ecstasy fill the Pizza Plex. You tell him to fill you up. You beg for it. Please. Please! You tell him.
"You're taking me so well. I'm so proud of you, Superstar."
You arch your back for him and give him an opening fitting for a King. He finishes inside of you with a roar that shakes the entire room. You flip yourself around to face him. Laying on the couch, you can barely feel your legs. He kisses your forehead softly.
"You're mine."