Swiftcloud and Cloverfluff {CLOSED}

Swiftpaw (white, she-cat) is kind at heart and always open for new things

Swiftpaw (white, she-cat) is kind at heart and always open for new things. She always tries her best with everything, but can also take everything as a challenge and she will be DETERMINED to win. She is very caring, protective (especially of her sister) and always helps her clan with everything, but once she doesn't have anything to do, she can't sit still and will start to act nervous.
Others will describe her as perfect, but Swiftpaw herself knows that she isn't.
When she's feeling down, Swiftpaw tries to take her mind off of things by hunting or simply walking trough the forest.

Cloverpaw (gray and white she-cat) is, other than her sister, Swiftpaw, more in the background and quiet. She helps her sister and can feel lost when she's not with Swiftpaw.
Cloverpaw is like her sister's shadow, but is happy for her sister, instead of being jealous of her.
She doesn't have many friends, but the ones she has are very close to her.
Cloverpaw always needs to have everything planned out, while Swiftpaw is the exact opposite.
While the two sisters sometimes fight, because of their opposite personalities, they will always be close together.

Winners

[Swiftpaw]
1st: -cloud {@pumpkinpii}
The reasons behind ALL of your names were simply amazing, but when I saw -cloud I thought it was simply perfect and so fitting!

2nd: -sky {@SilverStar2021}
I loved the name a lot!
It's simular to -cloud, but still has it's own meaning! Although it didn't made it onto 1st place, it deserves to be 2nd!

3rd: -blaze {@_Softrain123_}
While you gave me 3 fire related names (which I think is a very cool way to look at Swiftpaw's personality), -blaze was the one I loved the most! I love the thought of a firery Swiftpaw!

Honorable Mentions: -snow {@ZizzyIsTheBest}
It didn't have a reason (at least, you didn't write one), but I think Swiftsnow would look so pretty!

I, Silverstar, leader of RainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.
Swiftpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Swiftpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Swiftcloud. StarClan honors your energy and open mind, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RainClan.

[Cloverpaw]
1st: -fluff {@ThatLastWolf}
The name sounds so cute, and the reason behind just fits so well with Cloverpaw!
I absolutely love the sound of it.
I also admire that you, instead of using -tuft, you used something that I think has never been used in the books, or only rarely. Amazing!

2nd: -wish {@s804121}
I absolutely adore the suffix -wish and it really matches her quiet and reserved personality!
The description was also pretty good!

3rd: -frost {@Silverfrost_Art000}
Allthough you didn't write a reason behind it, I just thought it sounds really nice!

I, Silverstar, leader of RainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.
Swiftpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Cloverpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cloverfluff. StarClan honors your knowledge and clear mind, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RainClan.

***

To the winners: please tell which book you would like the votes on, so I can give you your deserved prizes! =^.^=

Congrats!!! <3