08

|Takemichi sat on the chair next to the rooftop entrance as he remembered his past from 6years ago. |

'i was in love with a beautiful women. Hina was her name. I loved her too much. Soo much that I traveled back to the past again and again. Only to protect her from her tragic future. I suffered so much for her smile. I did anything and everything I could to get a future where we were happy. That's when I met Mikey... I loved Hina. I knew it. But something about him would make me happy. He lost his brother,best friend, sister. Still he was strong  enough to smile.

Yea it was his smile that made me question my feelings for Hina. Funny isn't it? . That was just a temporary feeling cause I was giving up on Hina since nothing worked anymore. It started when I saw hina die right in front of me. That's when I started having feelings for Mikey. But as soon as I saw Hina smile that feeling was lost somewhere inside my heart.

Then I found the perfect future where everyone was alive happy. Hina.. Hina' was alive. She was happy and was going to marry a Dumbass like me. Someone like her and me don't match together still she wanted to marry me. I was sooo happy. But still I wondered where my friend Mikey was..I wish I didn't think about him that day .

My happiness died when I saw Mikey crazy obsession towards me. I was losing hope slowly. Still I had a feeling Mikey would let me go someday. At the very least I hoped he would treat me better. But what was I hoping for? He kept on breaking my will and drugging me. I still had hope as he would look at me with love and affection in his eyes.

My last ray of hope died when I saw Hina's 'suicide'. I knew it was mikey. I was furious, sad, broken. So many emotions all at once attacked me. I didn't even know how the hell I was supposed to react. Something snapped in my head and I no longer felt any pain. Whether it was Mikey fucking me to death or beating me up, nothing mattered anymore. I stopped eating, crying , reacting to stuff.

Mikey drugged me heavily. I saw Sanzu panicking. How nice of him to worry about me when he was the one who dragged me here. I lost consciousness.
Next time I opened my eyes, I saw Koko beside me. His hug was so warm. I wanted to stay like that for a little longer but he pulled away. He explained the situation. I don't know why I lied to him about losing my memory.

It was funny. Really funny. How Mikey mixed up my feelings for him and my past life. Mikey would always tell me ridiculous stuff about my past. Like how I liked him and chased after him, proposed him, cried for him , waited for him in the rainy night. So many more bullshit. I just nodded and let him embrace me.

I don't know if I'm crazy or finally lost my mind. But I tried to kill Mikey so many times but failed. Dunno why Mikey never noticed. Maybe he was too blinded by 'love'.

I tried to kill myself too.I jumped in the sea and tried to die. But failed when Meli saved me. I still want to thank her for saving my life. I made a decision that day. Like how Manjiro Sano ruined my life I want to ruin his life too. But I was scared .... Scared of him .. killing my friends.

I pretended to believe I had no friends or family. Only Mikey was the one for me. So Mikey wouldn't hurt my friends. It worked. He didn't hurt anyone.

At least that's what Senju told me. Senju was my another savior. She knows the truth and she kept her mouth shut to save me from Mikey's torture. She would give me information about my friends and family.

But she got married to Rindou and got the position of leader/boss. While Mikey was with me 24/7. I didn't wanted to endanger her so I gave up on everyone hoping they would be fine. After Sanzu's marriage I decided to propose Mikey.

Obviously not because I loved him. I did it when I saw him leaving hints all over the place. This man I hate Soo much is Soo childish I couldn't refuse. I proposed and he accepted just as I expected.

We got married and arrived on this island. At first he was fine and I didn't bother doing anything rational. But soon he became wary of me and started suspecting me. In order to save myself from his stupid dark impulse bullshit I used to fake having dreams about my past and ask him random stuff.

He was so scared and terrified every time I asked a question. He took me to the doctor and that motherfucker gave him some pills. I knew it was the same 'A' type drug. He would mix that shit in my food every day. I had no choice but to eat it.

Well he didn't know it wasn't really drugs. Senju and Sanzu replace those drugs with iced Suger. It was mostly Senju's plan as she was the leader with highest position. Sanzu saw her replacing drugs with sugar. He joined Senju as he felt guilty for ruining my life. Hypocrite asshole is all I think of him. Sanzu doesn't know I have my memories. That's why he is helping otherwise that fucker wouldn't mind drugging me.

Mikey's relationship with me is suffocating. I sometimes want to run away but I can't. Maybe I have really lost my mind since I think I have fallen for him. Even when he beats me, suspects me still I can't bring myself to run away.

Just like today he would always do this. I don't want to leave him but I don't want to stay with him. I don't know what I want anymore. I just want him to love me like a person. I want him to hug me kiss me affectionately. Not the way he does.'

"Sometimes I wonder if he really loves me.." Takemichi said closing his eyes.