𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

╭ — — — — — ✉✉✉ — — — — — ╮

Hello everyone! Been a while since I've been on this book, updating. Kinda weird, actually. But I wanted to give you guys (specifically the readers of this series) a bit of an 'update'.

Anyway, just wanted to go over here and thank you guys for making POV as popular as it is! As of writing, this book's about to hit 400k reads, 17k votes, and I don't even know how many comments (it's around 13k but I'm not sure of the exact amount). It's my most popular book to date.

To be honest, I never really planned on writing this book. I was hell-bent on only writing short books (the longest one prior to this was GLITCH, a Paul Lahote fan fiction) because I just assumed I'd never be able to finish it. But I did...and ended up making it into a series. 

I did leave you guys in a cliffhanger, so.

Then, the Collision Series' second book, REM, was born. Though technically it's not a direct sequel due to the fact that the main couple isn't Gwen and Spencer, I still decided to write it. Other than the fact that I wanted to write a Hotch fanfic, I just knew that if I kept writing for 'Spenguin' nonstop, I'd end up getting too tired of it and would've most likely never finished it. And I couldn't do that to you guys. So, 'Arlina' came to be. 

As of writing, it has 35.8k reads, 1.8k votes, and 2k something comments. As a matter of fact, I've just recently finished it. It was so fun to write because Alina's just this sort of unhinged genius and, unlike her best friend, is a lot less put together. 

I actually started writing REM with no intention of writing a direct sequel to POV  because I kind of wanted to say goodbye to Gwen as a main character. But around midway into planning for it, I realized that despite spoiling Spenguin's future (if you've read REM, you would've known what happened already, especially when the whole Emily-isn't-actually-dead-thing), I knew that I wouldn't be able to give you guys a proper closure to Gwen and Spencer's story.

So, 6:30 came to be. It's basically REM in Gwen's point of view where we explore the goings-on of her and Spencer's relationship throughout the seasons. I thought that it would be a book of one-shots, but it ended up becoming an actual book when I got the idea of writing, like, Gwen's past. If you guys haven't read it yet, and are confused, every chapter as of right now begins with a flashback that explains Gwen's history with SHIELD, how she met certain characters, among other things.

I consider it the book 1.5. Weird numbering, I know, but it makes sense, I think. But I'm proud to say that despite being a pretty new book, it currently has 4.3k reads!

As the last book of the series (technically), once I finish it, I plan on writing all the bonus chapters into it, including bonus chapters of REM as well. I hope you guys love the chapters as much as I do!

Will hopefully be able to finish the entire series by summer of this year if I don't get lazy. But still, I'm actually really excited to figuratively end that chapter of my writing life; you know, by finishing the series.

Right now, I actually am planning to continue writing for Criminal Minds, but I only have one solid idea right now, and it's surprisingly a Criminal Minds x Twilight crossover (because they weirdly coincide timeline-wise) and I can give you guys two spoilers: 1. it's a Derek Morgan fan fiction so yay, 2. the main character is a supernatural creature. A little inside scoop is that I got the idea of the entire book from season 1, episode 16.

Other than that, I don't have any other solid ideas. Most of my more random ones are crossovers as well. Maybe a CM x NCIS? I think that would be fun. 

If you reached the end, thank you so much! And congrats, because here's a quick little spoiler: Gwen and Spencer will have a big family :)

Love you all !!

╰ — — — — — ✉✉✉ — — — — — ╯