Chapter 20 - History Of Lukendonia /Part - 3/

Title - Stone Age Humans Arrival, Relationship between Noble and Human, Marriage, Pregnancy And A Law Which Bans Human-Noble Marriage For The Rest Of The Eternity

~10,000 years later~

The Earth's first continent split into seven pieces and distance themselves from each other by this time Lukendonia and Werewolf's Land had grown a lot. Alinta, Josephine and the Clan Leaders were all married by now and everyone was so happy for them. But then their happiness was interrupted by an unexpected arrival no one would have guessed. It was the arrival of the humans. There were 5 human men and 5 human women.

At first except for Alinta, no one understood who or what were they.

Natalie:- *whispered to Serenity* Do you have any idea who are they???

Serenity:- *shakes her head to No* No I have no idea who they are.

Alinta:- They're Humans the ones I told you all about 9,000 years ago.

Clan Leaders:- Ohh.....ok

The human acted quite weirdly at first but then after 5 to 6 months, they started to speak and communicate with the other nobles. Then one day Alinta was walking around the forest when she saw a noblewoman and a human man sitting together, not just sitting but holding each other's hands which were weird and somehow weird to her in a way she can't describe.

Alinta:- ~I wonder what is this weird feeling I'm getting when I'm seeing a noble and a human together like this.~ *walks away*

After a week or so, Alinta and the Clan Leaders were in the throne room when suddenly there was a knock on the door of the throne room. Everyone looked at each other in confusion to find who could it be as there has been no sign of attack if there was an enemy when Eliana would have known about it as she could sense the enemy's aura from miles away and informed the Queen or Natalie about this.

Hailey:- who could it be???

Gabriella:- Don't know

Alinta:- Come in

The door opened and came in 20 people, 5 Human Men, 5 Noble Women, 5 Human Women and 5 Noble Men. The others got more confused, why would 5 Human Men, 5 Noble Women, 5 Human Women and 5 Noble Men come in altogether the weirdest part was that they were holding hands as couples do.

5 Human Men + 5 Noble Women + 5 Human Women + 5 Noble Men:- *knees down* Greeting, My Queen.

Alinta:- Rise, my children. Tell me what is the matter that brings you all here today???

First Noble Women:- My Queen, you see em...mmm well how to put it??? well, you see we nobles are in love with these humans.

Alinta + Clan Leaders:- WHAT?????!!!!!!!

First Noble Women:- Yes. and I know this may come as a shock to you but we do love them and want to spend the rest of our life together with them. We came here to ask the queen's permission to get married to them.

Alinta + Clan Leaders:- *STILL SHOCKED*

Alinta:- *comes back to her senses* Do you nobles love them???

Nobles:- Yes

Alinta:- *turns to the humans* Do you Humans love them as much as they do to you????

Humans:- Yes

Alinta:- *closes her eyes and sighs* Every well then you have my permission to get married as long as all of you are happy.

5 Human Men + 5 Noble Women + 5 Human Women + 5 Noble Men:- *looks up* REALLY???!!!!