Rosaline

•Name•
Rosaline Elizabeth  Maestro
Alias - Osa Geraldo

  •Nickname•
Rose, Rosie

•Age•
23

•Gender•
Female

•Height•
5ft 3in

•Species•
96lbs

•Sexuality•
Heterosexual

•Eyecolor•
Blue and brown
But with contacts, it's just blue.

•Haircolor•
Red
Currently brunette

•Personality•
Rosaline is cold. She isn't mean or cruel. She is just a unfriendly person. If she warms up to you, , she can be very charming and friendly. She will become the sweetest girl ever. But the girl is very careful to keep herself closed off from people. She tends to have a wall built up, not allowing many to see her vulnerable self. She prefers to help other vulnerable people.  She is very focused her work. almost a workaholic. She is not interested in romance or marriage. She keeps to herself when she can. Rosaline is very intelligent, she loves to read. It's not uncommon for her to have a pile of books by the night table. She is always picking a new topic to read about each month to learn about whatever she topic she chooses.
Rosaline likes to claim that she is not scared of anything. But the truth is that thunder scares her, but she loves the rain. She is not the type to suck up to people. If someone does not like her, she honestly does not care. When she decides to open herself up to someone - she loves and adores that person with her soul. She is loyal and unwavering in her love. So when her first love hurt her, she changed.
Another thing, she is quite a hothead, her temper flaring up every so often. Its tends to be a mechanism of hers that scares others away from getting too close to her. She has a sharp tongue and she always tries to have the last word.

•Nsfw•
Unknown

•Imperfections•
Lacks most human emotions
Workaholic
Can be a bit narcissistic
Ridiculously fizzy hair that will fizz something awful when it's hot outside
Smokes
Temperamental

☆Song☆
~Queen~
Loren Gray