MINDLESS!

i created a name for jacob's gf !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yasmine

roc just tease me ! thats not funny! i wanted him inside of me but hes bitch ass self didnt but ima get him...

Yasmine: Roc!!! *walks downstairs*

Roc: what! *comes runnig down the stairs but trip over and fell*

Roc: AHH!

Yasmine: WTF!? 

i picked up roc from the floor and u grab his keys and went into the car to go to the restaurant.

 Ray

mmm... Lauryn's body is sooo good i just want to fuck her so badly i just want to destroy her!. but i cant lol.

Ray: u ready!?

Lauryn: yes!!

lauryn walks to the door and i pulled her arm and kiss her but she spit on my mouth.

Ray: u so dam rude! im ur boyfriend ur not suppose to do that!

Lauryn: i just didnt wanted a kiss. LOVE U!

Ray: love u too but can i have a kiss 

lauryn gae me a kiss and we left.

Roc

i been going out with yasmine for 3 years, i wanna propose to her but im afraid.... im not afraid of her denying .. im just afraid of how she would react. yasmine is to shy so she my run away and just froze. YEP! THATS HOW SHY SHE IS!. it was hard to get to her ! she is hrd to get sometimes depends of how much she likes u or does she knows u but when u get to know her she is RETARTED !!.

Yasmine: ARE WE THERE YET!

Roc :no

Yasmine: roc?

Roc: yes?

Yasmine: are you alright?

Roc: yes, im ok baby\

Yasmine:ok

Jacob

we here but diamond fell sleep so i woke her up.

Jacob: DIAMOND!

diamond wakes up scared as hell !

Diamond: WAT! WHERE!? WEN? WAT DID I DO!? I DIDNT DO NOTHING I SWEAR!!

Jacob: DIAMONd................TF U WAS DREAMING BOUT!?

Diamond: idk?

Jacob: come on.. lets go in the restaurant.

Roc: i think im going to propose next week i already told her i was trying to bring her somewhere special but she keep on asking.

everybody is here excpet for yasmine ! tf? where is she!?

Roc: YASMINE!

TO BE CONTINUED................