Part 5.

After capturing the Sunlight Scripture Squad of the Slane Theocracy, our group withdrew from Carne Village. After considering recent events, it became clear that other players also came. No. This was clear after meeting Momonga. Something else worries me. Captain Nigun used the items and magic of Yggdrasil and the Six Gods of the Theocracy were probably players who were considered gods for their power. The greed kings the elder spoke of could also be them. Where did they go? As we were told, they left. But where? I have a premonition that they were destroyed by other players or the strongest of this world. The highest ranks of the Theocracy could come up with a fairy tale so as not to cause chaos among ordinary citizens. If my theory is correct, then there may be forces hostile to us in this world that can defeat us. Perhaps this is a mysterious being that called us. I can't wait to hear Neuronist's reports. 

Albedo removed her helmet for the first time in their time together. To be honest, she is very beautiful. During my time in the outside world, I have never seen such a beautiful woman. Seeing her in Nazarick as a set of programming code is one thing. It's quite another thing to see her alive. She had beautiful shiny raven hair and clear white skin with soft pink lips and glowing yellow eyes. I appreciated her beauty as unearthly. I'm a little excited to see the beauty of the women of Nazarick come to life.

"Momonga-sama, you were so cool!"

She said it with glowing eyes. Frankly, I agreed with her. I also noticed that Albedo had feelings for Momonga, very strong ones at that. Although I haven't looked at her settings, it must be related to them. But who exactly made it so? I don't remember Tabula talking about anything like that. Perhaps Momonga decided to write something to her as a joke before closing the server, since the guild staff allows you to change the settings of NPCs belonging to other guild members. If so, this is very embarrassing. Momonga must be blaming himself now.

"Momonga-dono, it's hard to call this a difficult battle, but it was an honor to stand shoulder to shoulder with you."

The professor flashed his glasses, grinning proudly. Momonga nodded to both of them in embarrassment. Now we need to discuss a more pressing issue.

"Um... Momonga-san, I need to prepare my companions left in the tower before leaving for Nazarick. Since there are people among them, they are not very accustomed to other races and after the massacre in the tower, their psyche may have suffered a little."

"We will be waiting for you in Nazarick, they will be our guests. Professor-san, will you come with us or Ayanokouji-san?"

Overlord said a little energetically. The professor looked at me uncertainly. I nodded to him. In Nazarick, nothing threatens him.

"I will go with you, Momonga-dono, Albedo-dono. I can't wait to see the beauty of your home. Ayanokouji-dono, I beg you, resurrect and help Sudou recover his psyche. He survived a brutal death."

The professor said with a serious face, worried about his comrade. I nodded to him.

After that we talked a little. I turned off the observation screen in the tower, then I opened the [Gate] to the entrance there.

==========

I am now standing in front of the tower entrance after listening to Hanzo's report. Apparently, Kushida and Horikita are hugging each other in Kushida's (Not homo) room. Who knew they would get so close? Having experienced difficulties together, overcoming them together, cooperating despite differences, people become much closer to each other. I sighed and with these thoughts I went inside the tower.

When I got inside, I immediately stepped on something slimy. It was Ike's tentacle. How disgusting. Parts of Hayk were scattered around, as well as two, vertically cut, halves of his body. Everything was covered in black blood. A little further away, Yamauchi's body lay on its back, his head lying nearby. The once beautiful hall was ruined by an unsightly sight.