Chapter 1

Walking into the studio, the camera swept over the empty rooms, and tin the aura loomed some sort of pressure.

Soon to enter was a new group.

They had seen the show, they had auditioned, and have all been hand-picked by the owner of the company herself. 

They had signed the contracts, and understood what would become of them. 

Now for the 10th season Abby Lee Miller had decided to upgrade from her old dancers; Maddie, Makenzie, Kalani, Nia, Jojo, Brady, Payton, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Kendall, and so many more.

So walking in for the first time was her new cast of dancers.

———————

*INTERVIEW*

Sat before the camera was a tall, skinny, blonde girl with blue eyes. Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a simple black long-sleeve shirt, with gray shorts.

She seemed to be looking around before turning her attention to the camera before her. 

Below her showed a intro card that read,

KAYDENCE, KYRA'S DAUGHTER 

"Hi, my names Kaydence and I've been a fan of the show A-LONG time. I'm really glad I got a spot on the team, because this has really been my dream forever. 

I did auditions for Abby before but they never got anywhere so this time I need to MAKE SURE she sees what a GREAT dancer I am"

*END OF INTERVIEW*

———————

*INTERVIEW* 

There now said a woman who looked almost identical to her daughter, she had the same hair in a bun, and the same eyes. She wore a nice blue button-down cardigan, and black yoga pants.

KYRA, KAYDENCE'S MOTHER

"Hi, I'm Kaydence's mother, Kyra, and we've been trying to get Kaydence noticed for a while. We did all the classes with Abby, watched all the shows, did every audition we could, and we even went to a few of the same competitions as the ALDC before. 

Sadly she never seemed to notice my daughter, so I figured it was the perfect chance to finally be raised into stardom with this upcoming season. 

I'm really here to just support my growing girl, as she's been a hard worker for along time and I'm just praying none of the other mothers or dancers try and stop her.

I really think she could be the next Maddie."

*END OF INTERVIEW*

———————

"Come on Kaydence, honey." Called her mother, as the woman opened the door to the studio. 

Trailing behind her was said girl, dragging her wheeled-dance bag, struggling to keep up. "I'm coming mom, give me a second-" she huffed, dragging it along the pavement towards the door.

They both walked in and looked to the cameraman before walking towards the changerooms. 

"You good, Kaydence?" Her mother asked watching her daughter wheel the bag in the door, with a bit of struggle. She simply looked up and said "Yeah I'm good"

They then disappeared behind a door with had a sign on it saying "Dancers Den".