3. The Truth.

Okay, so, on Wednesday (May 06, 2015) I started watching American Horror Story: Murder House, cause my friend wanted me too, and it's been, like, two, three days, cause it's Friday (May 08) and I've watched, like, nine episodes. And, I know what you're thinking, 'oh, nine episodes, three days, big deal. that's like, three episodes per day or some shit,' but, no, it's not. I watched one episode Wednesday, two yesterday, and I watched six today, from the time I went to school, which was like, 7:30, to 10:00 pm tonight. So, yeah. I may be addicted. idk. But, if any of you guys watch American Horror Story, tell me in the comments below. atm, my favorite character is Tate, and, yeah, I know about what he did to Violet's mom, and the fact that he killed, like, ten people, but, come on. He's pretty adorable and he's, kinda, a good person now, right? Right...?

I walked through the halls, searching for my older brother, being followed by my twin and my ex, Braxton, when we passed by PJ and Chris's room. I stopped and leaned my head in.

"Knock, knock," I say, smiling, as my eyes land on the crib in the corner of the room. Chris was gone, at the moment, but PJ was there with Jev, watching cartoons with him. I looked at the screen of the laptop and new what show it was instantly. I had watched the show all the time when I was younger. Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

PJ looked over and saw me, clicking pause on the video, smiling at me. "Hey," he said.

I looked at my son. "Hey, Jev, why don't you go play with your uncles for a while, okay? I need to talk to daddy for a few minutes," I tell him.

"Okay, mommy," he said, getting up and walking over to Justin and Braxton. Braxton picked him up and him and Justin left, leaving PJ and I there, all alone.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?" he asked me, closing the laptop, turning to me.

"Um, it's Justin and I. See, we just realized that our mum, isn't our mum. Since we were born with vampire genes, we age faster, meaning Justin and I were born in 2011, but, according to our mum, she got her...lady parts...taken out in 2009, which means that she can't be our mum. I was just looking for Dan, hoping that maybe, he could explain all of this to me," I tell PJ, leaning back on the headboard.

"Is that all?" he asked me, hinting to something else.

"Braxton," I tell him, sighing.

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, Braxton? Do you still like him, Dani? I thought you were over him?" he said, looking at me.

"I thought I was, but maybe I'm not. I mean, him showing up today... I thought he was dead. I hated myself for cheating on him. Maybe... Maybe I'm being given a second chance with him. That is, if he still feels the same way," I say the last part sadly.

"I think he does," PJ said, immediately.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask him, frowning, turning towards him.

"Did you see him with Jev? He's known Jev for about an hour, and he only actually saw him for about 5 minutes, but he treated Jev like he was his own. Why? Because Jev is a part of you. And he likes you. I can tell. I mean, I'm PJ fucking Liguori, of course I know," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I know you're 'PJ fucking Liguori.' How do think Jev got here?" I joke. We both laughed for a few seconds, before falling silent. I looked around the room, observing my surroundings.

There wasn't much. Just a bed, a crib, and a desk, really. Their room was painted a dark blue colour and their closet was just slightly darker, so you could find the closet.

I turned back to PJ.

"So, what do I do about Braxton?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I mean, you two could go out for a date or something. Or you could just hang out. But, if you hang out, don't be too clingy. Then, he'll know why you want to hang out with him, and on the off chance that he doesn't like you back, he might be afraid of you or something. You never know." He shrugged.