You already Know What

- Smut

-Self Harm

Slowly you lean up and kiss her very passionately pawing at her shirt giving her the signal to take it off.  She slowly got to her knees and pulled off her shirt and she took out her hair.  She leans in and kisses you again more passionately than the last time she kissed you, You could taste the tobacco on her mouth. 

You raise your hand and start to massage her breast earning a moan from her. You start to kiss her body starting from her jaw down to her perfect breast "Y/N~" Alma moaned. You hear a knock at the door followed by Millered voice "Miss Peregrine its almost time for reset" "We will be down in a minute" Alma said "Sorry Y/N we will have to continue this after reset." She smiled at you and got up and got dressed and left you sat for a moment before doing the same.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~

As you walk back to your room you hear Alma putting the kids into bed you 'sneak' over and lean in the door frame just to see Alma. "Staring is rude Y/N." Alma stated "Sorry" you say and walked off to your room. 

After Alma was done putting the kids to bed she knocked on your door. "Come in" you say. She walks in and closes the door locking it "whats up Miss. P" you ask. She crosses her arms " I told you,you can call me Alma Baby Bird" she stated "And why do you sound mad at me?" Alma asked. "Its nothing" but it was something you had cut your leg and a part of your chest. 

She walked over to you and put her hand on your leg making you wince, Alma just stared at you. You broke down crying " arms,legs,gut,face, ALL THE YOU LOVE AND I HATE! ... I'M SORRY!" you jump up and hug her nearly pulling her to the ground. She wraps her arms around you holding you tight as you cry, after a little bit you calm down and let go of her and sit on your bed. "Y/N do you wanna talk about it?" she asked, you really didn't want to talk about it. " I want to be torn apart excruciatingly. I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me. The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed. The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed.." you say "...I know I said I was getting better...but I lied I am getting worse" you say starting to cry again.

Alma grabbed your chin with her thumb and pointer finger "Y/N its OK to have feeling you. are. NOT. a. robot" she told you in between kisses. You pull her onto the bed and start to take off her shirt and her bra never breaking the kiss. You flip your spots so she is under you, slowly kissing down her body you reach her long skirt you look up at her for permission and she gives you the go ahead slowly you pull her skirt down. You start to massage her clit through her underwear earning a moan from her. She throws her head back and puts her hand over her mouth as to not alert the children. You pull down her underwear leaving her completely naked you stick a finger in her earning a another, now muffled, moan from her you stick another finger in and start to pump them at a slow rhythmic rate earning you more moans which were music to your ears. You kiss her still fingering her she starts to massage your breast through your shirt and bra earning a moan from you she uses this chance to  stick her tongue in your mouth. She breaks the kiss to take off your shirt and then she is kissing very hungrily again you stick another finger in earning you a moan still fingering her you start to massage her clit with your thumb she throws her head back " Y/N~~ " She nearly screams but she caches her self. She leans up and whispers in your hear" don't..  stop please Y/N~" She kisses you again and within minutes she came on your hand. "Good Girl " You whisper in her ear you pull your fingers out, walk into your bathroom and come back with a warm rag slowly and gently you clean Alma up. "Thank you Y/N " she says breathlessly " Its my honer Alma" you lean up and kiss her throwing the rag in the hamper just making it. 

You lay down next to Alma and pull the covers over you guys and soon you drift off the sleep. When you woke up you noticed that Alma was gone you lay back down and think to your self if it was all a dream? After a little bit of beating your self up over this you get up and walk downstairs to find Alma making breakfast in your shirt which let you know that it was not in fact a dream but real. You walk up to her and wrap your arms around her wast and kiss her neck. "Well good morning to you to" you hear little giggling. You turn around and found Fiona and Huge running away " thay just saw me kiss you" you say. Alma turns around and kisses you " So be it." 

A/N:

Should I continue this story or make this just a one shot book?