This Summer. {A One Direction Fan Fiction}

Hey guys! Before I start I wanna know if you liked it by leaving a vote and a comment! It means alot! Thankyou for reading! <33

- Rachel xx

My head beats in my head and I almost feel my skull rattle. Banging my head against my arms isn't helping much either. I finished my exam about a hour ago and everyone in the class has also. I just want to go outside and go to the concert with my best friend Amy. Last week I was listing to my favorite radio station and I  was lucky enough to be the 9th caller and get 2 tickets for me and a friend to go to the One Direction concert! 

"Class dismissed! Have a great summer!" Yelled my teacher. I couldn't honestly be happier to hear her voice. 

"AMY!!" I yelled so loud people in Australia could hear me. 

"JESSICA! Time to have the time of our lives!" She replied jumping up and down while gripping my arm tighter than ever.

I smiled showing off my purple braces and danced out the room to my locker. Lucky I had put all my school supplies at home the day before and so had Jessica. All I had brang to school was a pen which I left in the class room carelessly. 

In a matter on minutes me and her were on the bus to my house and changing into clothes we had not worn in a long time because of their 'skimpy' nature. Not for school for sure. We piled makeup on our faces. I wore gold eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner. I also wore a short skirt and my favorite loose, over sized blouse. Amy wore something similar but in a dress and blue eyeshadow instead of gold. I quickly smothered lip gloss on my lower lip and smacked my lips together, leaving them pink and glittery. 

"Mom!!! Me and Amy are ready!" I exclaimed. 

My moms eyes turned to us, eyes wide, mainly at my legs. 

"HONEY! I WILL NOT LET YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE LIKE THAT. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THAT SILLY ONE DIRECTION CONCERT." She yelled. Piecing my ear drums. 

Tears welled in the corners of my eyes. I grabbed Amy's hand and puller her up the carpeted stairs. 

"W-what will we do..?" She asked.

*******

Thankyou so much for reading! Sorry for the cliff hanger! What do you think will happen next? :o

Rachel xx