Chapter 2 - Escape.

Hey you lovely people! Thank you for all those votes on my last chapter! I’ll keep writing if you truly love it! I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS WILL ALWAYS BE IN JESSICAS P.O.V.!

-Rachel xx

***

I rubbed my knuckles and bit the inside of my lip. I really didn’t know how to reply to Amy’s question. I looked over to the window and back.Then i slowly lifted my head back up. A devilish look slid across my face and I knew Amy could see it. She playfully punched my forearm and I ran over to the window standing on my tippy-toes to see the landscaped garden. Amy ran up beside me and new exactly what I was doing. 

I slid open the glass window and pushed out the bug net. I watched it plummet to the ground not making a sound as it hit the ground. (One thing I was thankful for.) 

“You are crazy, Jessica!” Amy whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I flung one leg out the window into the summer air and put my two hands on the window frame above me. I looked at Amy and replied a simple, “I know.”

I put my other leg threw and looked below, nothing but bush. Below me was a little ledge made of wood. I put both feet on it and shimmied my way around the side of the house. I soon found a little pile of raked grass. I never noticed before, but now Amy was behind me also. I pinched my eyes shut and jumped in the pile. A pain shot through me knees but I soon got up and recovered. Amy came moments later. We spent about 5 minutes taking pieces of dead grass out of hair and clothes, then ran over to my moms car, got her spare keys out of her purse and drove away, to a dream come true. 

***

Thank you so much for reading! I know this is kind of short but I wanna cliff hanger them as much as possible! Vote if you enjoyed and want more! Love ya!

-Rachel xx