How their family feel about you

🍊Granddad🍊
Huey- He didn't trust you at first, but he doesn't trust anyone. After the relationship lasted longer than he expected, he actually tried getting to know you.
Riley- He didn't really care about you at first. He thought you would be gone by the end of the month. But then you stated buying him new video games, and making some of his favoriten foods. After that he started to really like you, he even called you mom by accident. He kinda fights with Granddad for your attention now.

📚Huey📚
Granddad-He was just glad that Huey was starting to act more like a normal kid, and less like a domestic terrorist.
Riley-He thought Huey was paying you to pretend to be his girlfriend. He honestly thought Huey was gay and was trying to hide it. But over time he started to understand that you and Huey really are dating.

💵Riley💵
Granddad- He thought you were just Riley's hoe of the week. And kept trying to convince Riley to break up with you, as he was terrified of you getting pregnant and sticking Riley with the baby. But now he trusts you.
Huey- He also thought you were a hoe, but now he trusts you. He sees how smart and responsible you are. And how you take everything into account before acting.

🦄Jazmine🦄
Tom- He was really accepting of you and Jazmine. In all honesty Tom was just glad Jazmine didn't end up dating some criminal.
Sarah- Sarah didn't know how to feel. And she still doesn't.

🏀Cindy🏀
Pretend Cindy is from a really rich family
Her Mom- She hated it. She felt embarrassed by Cindy being lesbian and that everyone at their country club knew about it.
Her Dad- He couldn't care less, he barely sees Cindy. He sometimes forgets her name. He just puts money in her account and she is fine with that.