Star Awards Festival

[~Disclaimers~]
• I do not own the characters I only own the plot and most part of this chapter was based on the event Star Awards Festival itself according to the anime.

• Do not steal or repost.

• This is purely fanfiction. Just a fruit of my fantasy.

• Not proofread so wrong graham ahead.

• Got hyped up since I have an avid loyal reader who keeps asking for more chapters. : )

• This is probably the last chapter in the meantime.

• Enjoy reading bc fans. v///v

~*~

Chapter 4

Today is a very special day for all Magic Knights. Today they are going to celebrate the Star Awards Festival. Star Awards Festival is an annual festival that celebrates the Magic Knights achievements and reveals the squads' rankings, based on the number of stars obtained during the year. The festival will be held at the Clover Kingdom's Royal Capital where people from every social status gather as they wait for the announcement.

Charlotte Roselei had been waiting for this event. She's hoping that the Blue Rose will be on top. She's been working hard and she has come for the result of her work.

"Let's go girls!" Scarlet exclaimed.

"I'm so excited! Which squad do you think will be on top 1?" Greta asked excitedly.

"I think it'll be Azuree Deer this year." Daisy replied.

"Well, that's a given."

"I hope it'll be the Crimson Lions! Their captain is so hot." Iris squealed.

"I know right? He's so dreamy!" The girls laughed as they walked out of their basement.

As soon as they entered the Royal Capital tent shops and food carts can be seen selling their products. It's a delightful sight to see, the Royal Capital was vividly colorful and lively and full of citizens of Clover Kingdom. The girls soon separated their ways and Charlotte found herself alone as her two friends lost sight of her. She grew tired of walking and decided to take a rest on an empty bench.

Passerbys couldn't take their eyes off her as she was very beautiful. People has begun to flock over her.

"It's getting pretty rowdy over here." Charlotte immediately snapped her head up to look at Yami.

𝘠-𝘠-𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘪! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦???

"Hey, it's her Cold and Prickly Majesty." Yami announced in his monotone voice. He soon burst into laughter. "Why the hell are you all alone here?"

"Speak for yourself. I came here with the girls. I just got lost."

"Eh? Got lost, huh? That's a rare sight to see. I guess Spiny Prickly Queen can get lost too."

"Shut it with your insults."

"Sheesh. Harsh as always. So, wanna come with me?" Yami asked.

𝘉𝘢-𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱!

"I guess it can't be helped since I have no choice." she replied and stood up immediately.

"Thanks, I kinda got lost too. I was with Morgen." he admitted, shamelessly.

"Wha—?"

"Just chill we got this."

"What if we never find our way to the stage?" she asked, panicking.