Part 8 - Troublesome brother

=

=

Chad glowered from across the cafeteria at Harry's back as the pirate conversed with his sister, the two shoulder to shoulder as they enjoyed their breakfast. He nearly bent his fork as Harry leaned into you, forehead pressing into the side of your head as you laughed at whatever nonsense Harry said, a soft look on his face. "Chad" Audrey chastised him as she passed by his table, glaring at him as he looked up at her "leave it, he's not planning anything. He's being true to her and it's only you who thinks he's not. Just-leave this stupid hate you have for him behind and just let your sister be happy, okay? He's the reason she found her love for dance again, now let it be." Audrey stomped off in a huff, knowing her words made no impact but it would deter Chad for just a bit longer before he started trying to make Harry look bad.

Chad just huffed, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat, continuing to glare at Harry, who had his arm curled around your waist. He had to end this budding relationship quickly, who knows what dark ideas harry was putting into your head? for all anyone knew, Harry was getting closer and closer to getting the wand and destroying Auradon.

Meanwhile, Harry was simply enjoying your company, his friends sitting across from him working on homework or just talking, happy with their lives in Auradon and being away from their parents. Auradon had been better than they thought and had no plans for destroying it. So what could go wrong now eh?

Chad grinned behind his cup as his eyes locked onto the core four, remembering what had happened a few months before cotillion after the four were caught attempting to steal one of Ben's boats. He knew exactly what to do to get Harry away from you.

And away from Auradon.

-

A week later, Harry was sitting in Chemistry class when Mr. Deley's class phone rang. He paused, turning to it and picking it up. "This is Mr.Deley," he said, brows-raising as the other person spoke "...of course, I'll send him right over fairy godmother" he bid her goodbye and turned, eyes locking onto Harry, who suddenly felt a pit grow in his stomach "Harrison Hook, Fairy Godmother wishes to speak with you in her office."