|05| the video

It was already 5 p.m evening. The school has ended. There was barely anyone in the school. The sun was setting which resulted the sky to have a shade of orange and yellow. The librarian yawns which caused a single drop of tear to escape from her eyes. Her head turns towards the only person in the whole library. Waiting for him to leave so she can finally go home.

Kim Taehyung was reading a story book which caught his attention today. His veiny hands hold the book firmly, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were only focused on the book.

...suddenly a noise disturbed the whole library. Taehyung's eyes snapped towards the area the sound came from. In the middle of two large bookshelves stood the new queen of the class. Taehyung did not noticed her walking inside the library.

A pile of books was scattered on the floor. She rubs her head while pouting. The books fell on her head after she tried to get a book.

The librarian glares at the girl and gestures her to keep silence. The librarian was a woman in her 30. She was huge, bulky and masculine. She hold a thick stick of paper to hit students who makes noise. She reminded Jennie of Trunchbull and the brunette doesn't want to deal with her.

Jennie immediately bent down and picked up the books. A big veiny hand comes out of nowhere and picked a book. Looking up, Jennie met Taehyung's eyes.

"Sorry." The brown headed girl mumbled out. Taehyung's hands stopped and he asked.

"And why?"

His rough, raspy yet very deep and soothing voice was a surprising thing for Jennie. But it impressed her to the core.

"For disturbing you." She replies in a whisper. A soft smile forms on Taehyung's lips. He shakes his head as he denies it.

"It's nothing like that." He says.

Both of them placed the books on the bookshelf. Jennie turns around to face the raven headed boy after placing the last book on it's place.

"I was trying to get a book but it's on the top." Jennie pointed up at a novel and pouts softly. "Get it for me please."

With a smirk, Taehyung easily takes the book and handles them to the girl. "Next time you want a book and it's out of your reach, then don't go around making a mess,  just call someone who can get it for you, shorty."

The girl bites her lips to avoid smiling. Her hand puts a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "I earned a new nickname." She says chuckling.

"Taehyung right?" Jennie asks, her eyes shown like bright stars at night while she spoke to him.

"Yeah, so how do you know my name?." The boy tries to tease the girl. "Already asking everyone about me?"

"C'mon everyone knows your name." The girl defends herself by these
words. "There isn't a girl in the school who doesn't talk about you in their free times."