Pictures

Harry was popular . He had what everyone else wanted , a rich family , a good body , good grades . He was attractive , every girls dream guy . But he was cocky , he was the schools best goalie in football , and he knew it . He smoked , he drank , he partied . He even had tattoos and fake License , which he didn't need anymore . Harry was 18 years old , just turned , attending a large school called St. Jeffery . He had recently broken up with his girlfriend of 7 months , no one understood why though . She was gorgeous , long blonde wavy hair , emerald green eyes , and skinny as a pole . She did everything he wanted her too , and never pushed him into going to dances or meeting her parents . Harry didn't really know why he broke it off either , he figured he'd just lost Interest , but he never really had those feelings for her in the first place . He was just lost , he felt like he'd never find the right person for him .

Harry had only one friend who actually cared to listen to his problems , he was a lot like Harry , except he wasn't good a really any sport . He had dark brown- black hair , that he had formed into a quiff . He had a brilliant body , and one of the most perfect faces you'd ever see . Zayn had even more tattoos than Harry , he was much more of a bad boy too . He failed a grade , so he was a year older than everyone else . He had his license , he smoked , he drank , and he threw the parties .

Harry and Zayn were your average teenage screw ups . Harry had good grades , and literally everything anyone could ask for , but he hated his life . Zayn had horrible grades , barley enough money to pay for shit , but he loved his life , even if he wasn't going anywhere . That's why they've been best friends since grade 4 .

Harry shook out his wet mop of curls into a burgundy towel , he had community service work to do today . Harry absolutely dreaded volunteer work , helping other people and not getting paid was not his thing . He was shit talker , couldn't cheer up any of the patients at the hospital . But his mother made him do it , she always told him how great it would look on a college application and future jobs . Harry took her advice , considering he really didn't have a choice when it came to her suggestions .

Harry pulled on a pair of black skinny's , along with a white collar button up and his favorite paper airplane necklace . He rolled up his sleeves , pushed his curls back and covered them with a navy beanie .

He picked up his iPhone and texted Zayn , " call u when I'm done at the hospital " and walked oh the door .