Chapter Thirteen: Bitches and Hoes

TW: Torture.
Someone gets tortured that's all.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH"
    A blood curdling scream ripped from the man tied to a chair. He panted as he tried to breath after endering basically torture for what felt like hours. In truth its barely been two hours.

      "Hear that? That is the sound of me getting out of jail. Hear it nice and loud" With a smug smile the blonde dug his thumb into the man's wound. Dragging out another pained scream, the blonde stuck his now bloodied finger in his mouth. "I can't believe he screamed that loud after losing just three nails" the other blonde said counting multicolored money with his legs kicked up. He's sitting at a round table usually used for gambling.

      "Purpled get your feet of the table, your messing up the bank money piles" a man with golden wings sitting to blonde's right ordered without looking up. "Fiiiiine" Purpled took his feet off the table just as someone else slammed their fist down on it. "I CALL BULLSHIT!!"

     "YOU HAVE TO PAY!! YOU LANDED ON OUR PROPERTY!! PAY UP BEE!!" The brunette hissed at the younger child across the table. "And how can I afford this?! The rent is too high! I'd have to take a loan to pay that" he waved his hands dramatically. "I know boo gave all his money before he quit. You have more than enough money to pay the high rent! Besides that money belongs to me too, don't I get inhertens??"

      "I'm not paying! I evaded my taxes once I can evade them again." On the other end the blonde turns and leaves the tortured man to return to the table. "I'm back from jail bitches. Damn. Is it just me or have Shroud and Michael dominated the board?"

    "They own half the board at this point and manage to have houses and hotel on a third of them and we're not even three hours in yet. So yeah they are." Purpled added. "Big Q, that guy you tied up passed out, now what do we use as a 'get out of jail' pass?" Big Q sighed as he turned to the blonde. "You can thank your brother for us even needing a substitute in the first place and it doesn't matter if he's passed out just wake him up." The avain said leaning back in his seat.

      "Why are we even torturing this guy? Like who even is he?? Its not very big man of you to leave me out of the loop, Big Q" the blonde's raccoon ear flicked, Big Q noticed. "Just a lame corrupt hero who failed to blackmail me, no one of importance really. So you can rest easy toms" Offering a reassuring smile to the teen who seemed to relax abit at those words.

    "Tommy help me out. My own son is trying to tax my to death! I need back up here" Tubbo called. "Yeah, yeah big man I'll help just hold tight" Casually walking over to him as if the man still tied up didn't exist. Big Q just watched as the four fought over taxes in a monopoly boardgame. He enjoyed moments like these when it felt like one big family. The hero they minorly tortured out of sight, out of mind.

    "Hate to be the one to ruin the moment but, Big Q, your assistant says Technos' back" Purpled says putting his comm away. Just as he gets up the big double doors open. "Haloo"

Technoblade's POV

    "Now Wilbur all you have to do is pretend you were with me the whole time and at no point did I lose you, easy enough" I don't trust Wilbur to actually do that. Man, I am going to have to really work my acting skills for this.

E

Oh no

Yeah "acting skills"

We're doomed.

Eeee

Wilbur will totally rat us out

Cheese.

He'll see right through us!!

    "Wilbur just work with me just this once" Heeeh, He not even paying attention anymore. "Atleast say something Wil, your silence is worrying me" What the heck happened in that short amount of time he was with the heroes for him to go quite?? "Uhh Wil?" Then he just walked off.

Wat.

Why isn't he speaking??

Is this our fault?!

Silence is never good

Eeeeeeeeeeee

:(

EEEEE

What if hes giving us the cold shoulder

C h e e s e b u r g e r

CALM DOWN! Everyone s m e l l.

.....

...

We don't have noses.

Food?

Not just any food....its...

GASP!!!

RANBOO'S COOKING!!!!

EEEEEE

    Ranboo's cooking? Then hes just hungry and not giving me the cold shoulder? Oh, yeah I guess Ranboo's food is enough to make anyone stop in there tracks. He is a pretty good cook. Guess I'm heading to the kitchen.

________________________________

Hey bitches, I changed my format a little so it's easier on the eyes. More handrawn scribbles and I am down bad for revivebur :]