Chapter 46

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's been a month since I debuted. Yes, I debuted a month after IVE. They debuted on December 1 while I debuted on January 17. Well, Eunbi unnie rushed things for me saying 'You already trained for 3 years and 5 months. Having training again for 25 days is enough for you to retrieve your skills though there is nothing to retrieve because you were born for it.' I didn't argue with her anymore since I know that she will recite her reasons that are somehow true and have a sense. Jin-ae unnie is still my manager though they are already three. Jin-ae unnie still handles my schedules and keeps an eye on me while the two are for business and tour purposes. For the collaboration stage performance with Yuri, I'm not yet doing it since the name in the song is collaboration with Kim Chaewon and Duckie. I decided to dedicate it to my life as Duckie because why not?

Anyways, I just entered the Restaurant where I will meet Yuri. Yuri and I became close after the collaboration. Speaking of Yuri, my phone suddenly beeps.

Bae message you

I smiled.

This is our 3rd meeting after our collaboration.

I scanned the Restaurant and I saw her not far from where I am. Her back was facing me but I can tell that it was her. I stalked her for 10 years so yeah, I know her figure. I approach her slowly before replying to her message.

Let's prank her a little

As I replied 'look at your back', she slowly turned around

As I replied 'look at your back', she slowly turned around. I'm not sure if she is really turning around slowly or just the world becomes in slow motion when she does that.

"Unnie!" She smiled and jumped out of her seat to hug me.

Everytime we met, she hugged me. She's a sweet girl.

I hugged her back.

"Sorry unnie if I didn't go to your shooting and to your promoting stage." She pouted.