4

3rd person POV

After Tyler's party, your mom was very upset with you and Mei.
"Mom I'm telling you! I'm 14 and Mei is 13! Can't we have some fun?" You asked.
"Not by lying to me! You didn't tell me about this! Why didn't you tell me you could become a red panda?!" She yelled.
"Because I knew how you would react." You mumbled.
"Y/N, your aunts came and want to do the ritual tonight" She smiled.
Y/N grunted.
"So you and Mei-Mei will do it together." She continued.
"What?!" You exclaimed.
"Look N/N, I'm doing what is safe for you." She said.
You just sighed.
Once you got home, your aunts were sitting on the couch, and once they saw you and Mei they went full on crazy mode.
"Oh my Y/N gained weight!" One of them said.
"No! He lost weight!" Another one said.
"Alright darlings go prepare for the ritual." Your mom said.
You both nodded and headed in Mei's room.
"Mei, let's leave and go to 4-town!" You whispered.
"But Y/N...We can't!" She exclaimed.
"Mei, if you want to come with me,you can, but if not you can stay,but I'm going." You said jumping out the window.
"Bye Mei, good luck!" You said walking away.
-
-
-
By the time you got there,half the place was packed with people.
You showed your ticket and walked in.
'Tyler?! What the hell is he doing here?' You thought seeing Tyler through the crowd.
You walked up to him.
"Tyler?"
"T-tyler?! Who-Who's Tyler?!" He said trying to hide his face with his soda cup and sign.

"Tyler?""T-tyler?! Who-Who's Tyler?!" He said trying to hide his face with his soda cup and sign

You chuckled.
"Pretty boy I'm not stupid!" You laughed.
A massive blush spread across his face.
He grumbled in response.
Some thumps were heard from the air and a familiar red-head landed in front of Priya,Abby and Miriam.
The four had and argument then hugged.
They walked over to you and Tyler who was hiding behind you.
"Dylan couldn't make it,he cancelled last moment." Abby frowned.
"Aww,well I'm definetly grabbing some merch for him too." You said moving away from Tyler so the girls could see him.
"Tyler?! You ARE a 4-townie?!" Mei exclaimed.
They engulfed him into a hug, he just grunted.
The lights were turned off for a second than back on.
The band started to sing...
"Mei-Mei!" A loud,raspy voice yelled.
You looked over to see your mom transformed into a giant red panda.
"Oh fuck.." You mumbled.
"OH FUCK INDEED." Tyler yelled.
"MEI-MEI,Y/N." Your mom said walking towards you two.

Hehehehehe I'm leaving a cliffhanger on this one, anyways yall have awesome humour-
LIKE PLEASE THE WHOLE COMMENT SECTION FROM THE CHAPTERS MADE ME WHEEZE WTF-
ISTG.
Anyways I'll be back tomorrow with a fresh chapter out of the oven,but after u and Tyler actually get together idk what to do,so erm-
ANYWAYS ily all :D
And thank you so much for adding this to ur reading lists,commenting,voting,reading and everything!
When I first started this book I had no idea what to write, but ohoho shit got knocked into my mind after I broke my arm-
Anyways again ily all and tysm for reading! I'll continue this by tomorrow because it is currently midnight and I have fucking guitar lessons tomorrow, so bye!

-Sammie <3