Harem x Male Reader: The Broken of Hell-Part 1

[KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!]

Y/N: Just make it stop...make it stop...make it stop...make it stop...make it stop...make it stop!

You said desperately grasping onto your head. 

??????: GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM ALREADY! DONT MAKE ME FUCKING BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!

Y/N: Go away please! 

??????: YOU HAVE THREE FUCKING SECONDS TO UNLOCK THIS DOOR! OR ELSE IM BREAKING IT DOWN! 

Time seemed to pause, you were sitting on your bed, scared for your life. You felt something switch in your mind. You wiped away your tears and tried slowing your breathing to prepare yourself for something you thought you'd never have to resort to. You reached under your pillow and pulled out the gun your alcoholic of a father keeps stored away in a safe. You took the bullets and loaded them into the chamber, leaving one empty. You stood up from your bed and walked up to the door. You raised the gun and pulled back the pin. 

??????: 3! 2! 1!

[BANG!! BANG!!]

You heard a heavy thud outside your door, you crouched down and looked under the door to see something lying down. You carefully twisted the doorknob and opened the door. Infront of you was your father bleeding out on the ground. Your mother ran over to your room seeing her husband shot and you with a gun in your hands. She stormed into your room and gripped both her hands around your wind pipe. You were slowly suffocating, your head started pulsing trying to get blood to your brain. She slammed you against the wall while still choking you. You raised the gun up to her chest and pulled the trigger until the chamber ran out of bullets. 

[BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!]

She fell to the ground of your bedroom and you could finally breathe again. You were coughing profusely trying to clear your throat and catch your breathe. You ran out of your bedroom into the hallway. 

??????: WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!!

You turned your head to one of the other bedrooms of the house and walk towards the noise you were hearing. When you entered the room, you went over to a baby crib to see a infant crying. 

Y/N: Im sorry...Im sorry that you wont get to grow up with your big brother. Youre gunna fine, okay?

You went over to the living room and searched for your father's phone. You picked it off from the couch and went back to your little brothers room. You searched through the phone numbers and clicked on your aunt's contact. You clicked the call button and waited as the phone rang. You heard the phone get picked up.

???????: Hi what is.....

??????: WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!! WAAAAAAAH!!

???????: Honey, your little nephew's on the phone. Oh don't cry, shh shh shh shhhhhhhh. Where's dada? Is dada with you?............Hello?......Hello?

You placed the phone into the crib next to your little brother. You quietly walked away and closed the door. You went back to your room and sat on your bed. You took your headphones and put them over your ears. You turned on your phone and started playing music to drown out the noise of your little brother crying. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back against the wall. Your mind began to remanence all the memories you had growing up. Your father would constantly drink and be in an outrage, taking out all his anger out on solely you. Your mother, who was a drug addict, would torture you for days on end. It was soon going to end, all the pain would soon wash away in the blink of an eye. You reached into your pocket an pulled out the last bullet you'd saved for yourself. You load it into the gun and spin the chamber. You pointed the gun to your temple and pulled the trigger. The gun let out a click, showing that the bullet wasn't in that slot. You pulled the trigger again, it clicked once more. You pulled a final time and then...