Exes Maybe Arent Meant To Be On Trips Together-Part 12

????????: Its been roughly six months since we broke up.

?????????: Did you cry when it happened?

?????????: Fuck no.

??????????: How come?

??????????: Cuz I was the one who broke up with her. I could've drank my life away or ate tubs of ice cream like the shut ins that think there's nothing left in the world and give up on life. On the flip side of that, ive already lost mine. And now ive ended up in this hell hole. Im still doing just about the same shit ive been up to before i died. Riding bikes, blade smithing, playing cards or pool, hanging out with friends, all the cool stuff that makes you wanna live a little.

????????: I bet you're one cold son of bitch, huh?

????????: I probably am. All the shit that would have people crying their eyes out doesn't fase me as hard as it should. I dont even know what's up with myself and why im like this but thats kinda just how its been for a while. I dont feel anything most of the time. Nothing going on in here, or up in here either.

?????????: *Puff* She ever try talk to you?

?????????: Yeah but i have her blocked on my phone.

????????: Damn, i kinda expected you to atmost have her on mute.

?????????: Would i really need to get myself involved with the person who cheated on me for a fucking crack addict hyena? I gave her a piece of the world i came from. No, everything good that comes from that world but she fuckin blew it all out of the water.

?????????: You kinda gotta take it easy on her though. She aint from the same world we came from. With the nature of things down here, it'd be hard for her to kinda switch up old habits like that.

?????????: I made it loud and clear for her. It's the same shit you see up there as well. Actually, come to think of it, all the bad shit came from the good that fell from grace.

?????????: *Puff* What do you mean?

?????????: I didn't go to church or anything but this is just my way of thinking so if im wrong then im wrong for not properly doing my research, the seven deadly sins has a demon designated for every one of them right? So when god kicked them out for selfish tendencies, they went down along with everything about them. And then they try spread that greed, lust, sloth to the people living on earth for whatever reasons. And that behavior kinda just expanded on earth naturally and down here the most. I think thats where earth got its demons from.

?????????: *Puff* Are you sure you weren't smoking anything before you thought this up?

??????????: You're the one whose smoking. *Cough* And try not to blow that my direction. What do you smoke cigarettes for anyways?

?????????: Stress reliever. *Puff*

?????????: Sounds like something i could use.

??????????: You wanna try it?

??????????: Nah, id rather not have dragon's breathe.

??????????: Eh suit yourself. But what are you stressing over anyways? Is it your ex?

??????????: Nah, i can't really put my finger on it though. Its there in the back of my mind but when i try figuring out what it is, it just dissappears like that.

?????????: You should go on a cruise or something. Get out in the ocean like the good old days.

?????????: Kinda sounds good right about now. I miss the ocean a lot. Too bad hell's waters arent as great as they are back on earth. What was your rate again?