Chapter 71

"Seems like everybody's falling in love except for me"

23; Kyle Hume

(I know, I know you two are a thing.)

Chapter 71, Ones love arc.

[PLEASE CONSIDER READING CRYSTAL EYE SPECIALS, PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOUR PREFENCE AT THE REQUEST CHAPTER]

"Good morning Neji-nii!" Hinari greeted as she opened the sliding door to their dining area, beaming a huge grin before It changed into frown upon seeing a visitor having a coffee with him.

"Hello Hinari, looking happy huh." The female with mid-length ash-blonde hair, pairs of violet eyes, greeted the fellow Jonin who sat in between the two.

"You sure come over often, Shimiko." she scowled

Shimiko smirked. "What? Do you like it?" she retorted

It's as if a thunder struck when both sent glares towards each other, leaving Neji there sighing.

"Hinari, Shimiko, be nice to each other will you two? Ever since that time, you two started having quarrel.." he nagged

Hinari leaned her back, both her arms holding the wooden floor behind her as she lift a smirk.

"oh yeah, we really should get along Shimiko... or should I say... my dearest sister-in-law?"

That statement made them both spit their coffees before snapping their heads on her direction

"H-how long did you know?" Neji stuttered out

the female waved her hands with a smug smile. "Oh not so long~ It's just on Tsunade-sama's birthday, when that phenomenon happened." she answered, then the smugness of her faded and turned into sorrow.

"I know, I know you two are a thing." she added

"So Neji-nii could keep a secret after all, I never knew he could do such things ever since promising that he'll be a good brother." the female sulked

Shimiko covered her mouth with a handkerchief before clearing her throat.

"J-just so you know, he's the one who approached me first. Back then-... when you were on a mission back in our mansion." she claimed

The male's head then turned to her. "You're the one who asked me to dance with you-'

"-because you've been staring at me for too long!"

Both argued, it was now Hinari's turn to feel left out in their argument.

She stood up, leaving the two whisper-yelling at each other to go to her room.

There, there was a bird waiting with a box in between it's wings.

She lifted a smile before grabbing the contents inside.

"It's Gaara's handwriting." the female mumbled, opening the rolled paper to see his response to her last letter that she had send just last night.

To Hinari:

Before writing this, Kankuro and I came across your dress that you left here. Kankuro started questioning me about if something had happened between us, I tried to explain in full detail but he said that he would need both of our answer together. It seems like he still dislikes you, but do not worry, I will make sure you do not come across him alone.